Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Westview Academy - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Cheat/Improvement Mod [v0.4.1] [Tako Yuh]

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
I dont want to badmouth this modder it just that he is rarely active and known to abandoned mods. His last mod update was april 4. I think he is vacation or something.

Reactions: Alcibiade15

uncejay

May 19, 2017
I dont want to badmouth this modder it just that he is rarely active and known to abandoned mods. His last mod update was april 4. I think he is vacation or something.
He just released a few mods yesterday on his page, so I don't think that's the case. He has many mods that he works on, and I'm sure they take a back seat to RL.

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Good luck trying to get someone to help u get that
He just released a few mods yesterday on his page, so I don't think that's the case. He has many mods that he works on, and I'm sure they take a back seat to RL.
Go to modder's profile post and read why he updating his mods late!

Reactions: Irish687

Hotkillerz

May 1, 2017
yep i stand by my last post it might be a couple Weeks before this is update my guess around the end of the month.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
seems like Laik is pretty busy in rl... KoGa3 or Sancho1969 are one of you interested to continue this mod?
(original post removed, I just noticed the thread this is in)

EDIT: Moved reply to the VN's thread. Thanks for thinking of me though, I'll bow out of this thread since it's not the VN's public thread (I just noticed). Not cool for me to address personal topics here.

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
seems like Laik is pretty busy in rl... KoGa3 or Sancho1969 are one of you interested to continue this mod?
Info: he's probably still updating it (there is a post about that on his discord a few days ago)
But he's doing updates mostly on weekends anymore, quite busy with rl lately
Also for me it does not feel right to kinda "overtake" only because it's not updated soonish