Seeking Western RPG-like game like Their Beautiful World - Divinity

merigold17

May 6, 2018
I was delighted with Bright Sun's recently release of Their Beautiful World - Divinity. It has an odd mix of western RPG elements and VN elements, but it seems to work well together.

So I'm wondering if there are any other games like this. I like the Ancient Greece setting it goes with, but it also like the gameplay. So do any of you know any similiar games? I know there are a lot of JRPG adult games, but they usually either ignore leveling and dialogue choices to make it a VN in RPG Maker, or they have sex and leveling/combat be a separate thing. So I guess I'm looking for another sex RPG like Divinity where you train your sex skills instead of improving your combat skills. Also, if it has lots of dialogue choices, that's be nice

Reactions: Guygee

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Sadly the only game I can think anything near this standard, apart from the Dev's own other releases, is Belle's "Long Live the Princess" in which the male protagonist has to train for a number of skills in order to then seduce assorted women. Extremely entertaining in its own right.

HTH