• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.13.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Seems I can not progress past Take care of part 2. I help her and still cant unlock third stage.

Sukme

Dec 21, 2017
Seems I can not progress past Take care of part 2. I help her and still cant unlock third stage.
Didn't realize there was a stage three...my 'help' tab only shows 2...guess I should start from the beginning again and not an old save.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WelcumToTheCity-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
By stage 3 I meant Watch tv together, sorry for misunderstanding.
If you're playing newest version, there seems to be a bug that prevents her from leaving her room unless it's 18:00 or later, she's going to school or the mandatory events on day 1. Any other time and she'll say she hears your neighbor but goes back to her room instead of the living room.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
"I've not played the game for a while, lets check what was added" yeah, just played through and checked changelog, animated intro to the game, reworked some systems and interface, added intro event for a girl, amazing, just what I wanted.

I will check it again in 1-2 years or when completed if I forget about it.

Reactions: Dietzz

Darkkitekek

Jul 24, 2021
lovely i like the neighboor most and the glasses girl but i think my save reset to day 3 for some reason also is there any sex conent out yet?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
While I like that the dev bothered to give the game some touch up to make it less buggy, same can't be said about his eagerness to add worthwhile scenes, or lack thereof.

Like, it's literally been 13 versions already and a cast of 12 babes, yet the most we've gotten is groping butts and boobs, pp and vv grinding, and naked boobies.
What is this, an ecchi anime waiting for a Blu-Ray or OVA? Even for a slow-burn game, I expected MC to at least make use of his cock already.

Dupson

Dec 15, 2018
i saw this game quite time ago and saw 0.9 version and I waited for 1.0 version but now i see 0.13 ehhhhhh

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Is there sex with the household residents yet?

This game is already on my "check every other update" list...I might put it on my "check in 3 months" list.

Godaooo

Jul 14, 2018
Idk if I did something wrong, but I get no scene when watching tv together with the sister, other comments here suggest there are some H-scenes?

Panduh

Feb 17, 2019
I think the game would have benefited from sticking to the house and neighbor storyline for a good amount of updates. Adding so many new settings is really spreading it thin, first you should have a substantial base and then branch out to adding new areas. You litterally had a few updates and doubled the map size and character to be worked on. Take a look at Summertime saga, there are characters in there that were introduced in the very first few postings of the game and have yet to receive any new content.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I think the game would have benefited from sticking to the house and neighbor storyline for a good amount of updates. Adding so many new settings is really spreading it thin, first you should have a substantial base and then branch out to adding new areas. You litterally had a few updates and doubled the map size and character to be worked on. Take a look at Summertime saga, there are characters in there that were introduced in the very first few postings of the game and have yet to receive any new content.
totally different situation. The scale of Summertime Saga is far different than this game. StS createed a whole town worth of maps to explore and tons of characters introduced. Saying they "doubled the map size and characters" in this game doesn't have the same effect when the map size was 1 major map (with 5 rooms) and the characters were 4, now it's 2 major maps (11 rooms, not counting doctor office of cousin since you only go once) and 8 characters (12 counting the 3 guys and the yet introduced girl). Plus it's hard to focus solely on events at the house without some kind of narrative explaining why they aren't leaving said house. And if you introduce the school, kind of have to introduce other students intending it. They handled that part well imo.

The main focus NOW should be the characters thus introduced starting with the original 4 in the places 2 (+MC) of them will be spending most of their time (home AND school) and the game's main systems. The only thing I do fault them on is creating events for Class Pres, Gyaru, and the two Neighbor fans. If it's not tied directly into Step-sister, Neighbor or Step-Mom it should be put on hold.

GiantessDeva

Dec 1, 2020
i saw this game quite time ago and saw 0.9 version and I waited for 1.0 version but now i see 0.13 ehhhhhh
You shouldn't expect to go from 0.9 to 1.0 in any sensible versioning schema.
This kind of version number can be read as: Major.Minor.Patch (0.13.0)

Game complete (or major rework after completion)? Increase the major version (1.0.0)
Added new features? Increase the minor version (0.14.0)
Fixed bugs? Increase the patch version (0.13.1)

Despite how the version number looks, this game is clearly an early alpha, where not even the core mechanics are really set in stone yet. I wouldn't expect this game to be feature-complete for quite a while.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 240, in script call
call _splashscreen from _call_splashscreen_1
File "game/scripts/Mechanics/Action.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/scripts/Mechanics/Action.rpy", line 260, in execute
File "game/scripts/Mechanics/Action.rpy", line 262, in execute
File "game/scripts/Mechanics/Action.rpy", line 262, in keywords
File "game/scripts/Mechanics/Action.rpy", line 262, in <module>
TypeError: '>=' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

FratDaedalus

Nov 11, 2021
NO...just the one 'cousin' scene for H-material...rest is boob flashes, panty shots....going to take a long time - a lot of the 'updates' seem to be mechanics/etc not story progress.
Updates with minimal content suck, but trust me, getting the mechanics right early before going all-in on content is the better move. Do you have any idea how many long-running, constantly in-development games on here are unfuckingplayable because their devs spent four minutes thinking about game mechanics and the rest drawing one-handed?

That said, I hope he does better on the next update. This one's still pretty buggy.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes