Ren'Py Welcum to the City [v0.13.0] [Quiquersson]

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
This is a GEM, that art is beautiful and mesmerizing, without a doubt I will not miss any of the updates of this game, I love it, keep it up dev

Umbral Knight

Aug 12, 2019
Damn, the demo end just when I was getting hooked. Really exhited for more content!

Only thing that I'd suggest would be to suggest a default name. It kind of disrupt the flow when having to sit there and think of a unique one that I don't assosiate with anyone. But I see the effect for people that does want to name them, so keep both options.

Iirc they do give the option to use default/random names for the characters outside of yourself?

Durgeth

Oct 18, 2021
I have to agree with a lot of the people in the comment section so far. The artstyle is wonderful and if the bit where you hang out with the sister is anything to go buy, this game will be one of those I play mainly for the story.
My only gripe is, IT ENDED TOO SOON! and the grammar is kinda rough but that's about it.
I can't wait to see where this'll go.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
Yeah.... I actually like my dad IRL and dont really want to cuck a dad character even in a game. Having a dead dad or a dad who walks out for a pack of cigarettes is a good way to remove those feelings of betrayal (although for some, this just makes it hotter)
Thought I was the only one who didn’t like cucking a good dad character in a game. I feel like those characters have potential supporting roles or add to the story instead of them just being dead, on a business trip, or hiding from an organization. I understand why it done, because of competition. (Kinda dumb IMO)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thought I was the only one who didn’t like cucking a good dad character in a game. I feel like those characters have potential supporting roles or add to the story instead of them just being dead, on a business trip, or hiding from an organization. I understand why it done, because of competition. (Kinda dumb IMO)
I mean, imagine how bad it would feel if your own mother, a woman who you have true and undeniable feelings for, who (not to say too big a word here) you love just as much as the other dozen side chicks in your harem, dared to so much as look at another man. Not to mention that other man being your dad. Oh, the cruel and unimaginable betrayal that would be! /s

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I mean, imagine how bad it would feel if your own mother, a woman who you have true and undeniable feelings for, who (not to say too big a word here) you love just as much as the other dozen side chicks in your harem, dared to so much as look at another man. Not to mention that other man being your dad. Oh, the cruel and unimaginable betrayal that would be! /s
I mean...if we are being real and honest, we are the ones doing the betrayal by taking the dad woman lmao. I would understand if he was a terrible dad, but a good dad who made many sacrifices for the mc/son would make me feel bad as well. Usually, I see stories that do this, and it tries to portray the mc as a nice guy when he isn't. That's fine, I don't mind villainous mc's but the story needs to acknowledge that the mc is not a nice person instead of pretending he is.

davislin

Dec 22, 2019
I like the style of this game very much, and I am looking forward to the development of the follow-up plot.

anon198765

Apr 18, 2020
so this has a delay of about a month on updates going public, and I still cant decide if its worth investing in with its limited content so far.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes