• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Welcome to Our Family [v0.01] [Lewd Eclipse]

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
"You slowly collect some money and move to another city to start a new life. But as you arrive, you discover that your money has been stolen"
Bro never heard of a bank? I hate shit like this
Yup. I still primarily use cash. Still have a bank account. Cause that's kinda how you cash cheques and shit, never mind security. Then there is that magical ATM that gives me cash when I need it. Cause I have no use for my buying history to be there for the bank to sell my info to advertisers, or the govt if/when it decides to snoop. It's a hard choice between whether I trust criminals more then the govt. I've known some criminals I'd trust to babysit, I know no one in the govt I'd say that for.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Uh... The art style looks like coming from a comic book, I think the name is The Wicked+The Divine
[Edit]
Anyway I liked, but I wouldn't play now, bc I have a particular rule for ~0.00001-ish early acess patreon games forbidden that
I comeback, when have more content and... more polished...everything
Until then, good luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: rKnight

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Dev, can you clarify how that MMF will work in the future?
I almost want to think it was a typo and meant FFM

Reactions: Lewd Eclipse

Lewd Eclipse

Game Developer
Oct 30, 2022
Hey everybody,
I'm the dev of the game,
thank you very much for all your comments
No MMF is planned to be in the game, it's a typo. Only MFF.
The game is named "Welcome to Our Family" Because in the next update, MC meets his new girlfriend, and she eventually invites MC to live with her family. And you'll be able to have some fun with her mom/sisters if you'll want, so technically not incest :)
As for the sandbox tag, I'm not sure yet which way I will go; it might stay a VN like it is now. But I still want the players to be able to choose which character to have fun with.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey everybody,
I'm the dev of the game,
thank you very much for all your comments
No MMF is planned to be in the game, it's a typo. Only MFF.
The game is named "Welcome to Our Family" Because in the next update, MC meets his new girlfriend, and she eventually invites MC to live with her family. And you'll be able to have some fun with her mom/sisters if you'll want, so technically not incest :)
As for the sandbox tag, I'm not sure yet which way I will go; it might stay a VN like it is now. But I still want the players to be able to choose which character to have fun with.
Thanks for the reply!

You might want to check his other games lol
Yeah, but the synopsis here made me consider a dev wanting to do something different, so I wanted confirmation.

Reactions: Lewd Eclipse

Remembrance

Feb 1, 2020
I see the "other games" got removed from the op, lol :KEK:

If you're going in a different(opposite?) direction, I hope the trans/bi characters will be like that other game's MC, instead of the MC being their slut.

I don't care much about trans/bi content but I don't enjoy sub MCs, (so I haven't touched the other game) & hope this won't be similar.
Good Luck (y)

PS: On the other hand, after looking at "Earn your freedom" pics, it'd be interesting to get that MC as a love interest here, to interact/experience that content from the other side.
Hoping (& requesting) that one of the trans/bi characters is like the MC from that game, with same/similar content, but viewed from the perspective of the Dom(current MC)
But then again, is SissyDreams & Lewd Eclipse the same dev??:unsure: Just ignore everything if they're not the same :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Grimm96

MultiTrav

Jul 11, 2018
Ashley: Mom this is my new boyfriend MC. He was The best fuck in my Life
MC: Hello Miss.... Äh moment i remenber you. You looks like my mom.... mom is it you?
Mom: Oh my God MC. Yes Its me. You found me!! Your dad and me divorce when you were 8 and your sister Ash... moment..
Mom: Ash! What does that mean "he was the best fuck in your life".... HAVE YOU FUCK YOUR BROTHER??
Ashley: What?.......no....... NOOOOO........maybe

to be continued........maybe