• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML Abandoned Welcome To Inventis [v0.35] [Sneezy]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Inv_banner.png
Overview:
The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. You seem to have lost your memories and now you have to recover them with hypnotherapy. Can you escape the Inventis resort? Is there another way out then being hypnotised?? Who is that lady in your dreams and did I just see the snack machine stabbing someone with a stun rod?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-06-12
Updated: 2018-12-01
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.35
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:
- - - -

pool.png start.png clinic.png gym.png gate.png campbattle.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Hi there,

Never would I have thought my game would spread so fast. Thank you for helping me raise awareness, I appreciate it.

If you guys have any feedback please do let me know here, I will check back occasionally.

Friendly regards,

Sneezy

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
My my, what do we have here. Will have to check this out even if i'm a bit cautious as the description is a bit confusing about whether we do the domination or end up being a subby sissy of a domina. Obviously i'd prefer to avoid the latter :coldsweat:

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
Agree with the statement above. The way you worded the description makes me beleve 90% of the game is going to be femdom. Could you expand on it a bit more?

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
My my, what do we have here. Will have to check this out even if i'm a bit cautious as the description is a bit confusing about whether we do the domination or end up being a subby sissy of a domina. Obviously i'd prefer to avoid the latter :coldsweat:
Speak for yourself :p

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Is this a game? Looks more like a pile of shit.
Thank you for the very helpful feedback. :coldsweat:

My my, what do we have here. Will have to check this out even if i'm a bit cautious as the description is a bit confusing about whether we do the domination or end up being a subby sissy of a domina. Obviously i'd prefer to avoid the latter
I figured as much, which is why in this game I will offer paths for both ways. There will be 3 endings depending on what you like. You can become someone who accumulates power and dominates others if that is your cup of tea. Vice versa you can also let go of your control and submit to others. A cup of tea for both sides is what I like to bring.

What would be a better description in your opinion? I will think about rewriting the description if it confuses people.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
What would be a better description in your opinion? I will think about rewriting the description if it confuses people.
Something that makes it clear that you have to option to become either the dom or the sub. "Also there seems to be some people looking to dominate people and making them sex slaves behind the scenes. What could ever go wrong?" is what we have. Even something small would be enough, like " ...What could go wrong? Which end of the leash of your self-discovery will lead you to?" for example.

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
View attachment 98589
Overview:
The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. Also there seems to be some people looking to dominate people and making them sex slaves behind the scenes. What could ever go wrong?​

Updated: 11/5/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: - - -

Hi there, could you update the overview for me please? I would like it to say:

The most innovative resort that helps its inhabitants to discover themselves using hypnotherapy. You seem to have lost your memories and now you have to recover them with hypnotherapy. Can you escape the Inventis resort? Is there another way out then being hypnotised?? Who is that lady in your dreams and did I just see the snack machine stabbing someone with a stun rod?

The goal
You lost your memories and now have get them back. After that it is up to you wether you want to escape with your mind intact, become a submissive or go the other way and dominate to take over the resort itself. What will you choose? Either way you will have a lot of fun going through the experiences and interacting with the characters within the story.

Note: You can play both as dominant or submissive in this game. I wanted to cater to both sides in this game.

Also got a hotfix for several bugs so here is v0.11:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Someone will have to tell the therapist that her lace top stockings are too darn sexy and prevents me from getting into a relaxed state! Very unprofessional! Unless she takes off her blouse.. that would definitely help! Do i sound convincing? I hope so:coldsweat:

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
Someone will have to tell the therapist that her lace top stockings are too darn sexy and prevents me from getting into a relaxed state! Very unprofessional! Unless she takes off her blouse.. that would definitely help! Do i sound convincing? I hope so:coldsweat:
Who knows, I heard Emily said she might do it if you go for more sexy sessions.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
I'm getting confused about the economics of the game. There are prices in credits and prices in dollars and I can't anywhere that tells me how much I have of either.

[edit]

And two minutes after I post, I spot the green credit amount tucked under the skills listing....

garrukr69

Aug 7, 2016
changing the variables' values isn't doing the trick this time around, you guys figure a way to cheat?

xbuster25

Sep 21, 2017
sorry but there are so many games in the same style, much more advanced that I will not start a new games even if hynosis is one of my fetish

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well, i did notice that i recovered one point when masturbating in my room.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote