Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py Welcome to Free Will - Walkthrough/Cheatmod [v0.4.0] [scrappy]

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
Use Unren on the game .rpa files (see link below)and then add the mod

Unren
What am I doing wrong? I download the zip of the game and extract it. Place unren.bat in the "game" folder. Run unren and select option 1. Finally I move the game folder from the mod zip to the main Free Will folder. Still missing half the scenes. Sorry if its something obvious.

scrappy

Modder
May 26, 2017
What am I doing wrong? I download the zip of the game and extract it. Place unren.bat in the "game" folder. Run unren and select option 1. Finally I move the game folder from the mod zip to the main Free Will folder. Still missing half the scenes. Sorry if its something obvious.
Use the cheat menu to unlock the scenes (small "CHEATS" button in bottom right corner when in game)

Jan 5, 2019
Is there an updated APK version 0.24? I used your apk version for 0.22 and have all my saves and saw that dark assasin did an apk version but it dosent have the mod version like yours does.

Reactions: Sk8587

ELTACO

Jun 26, 2018
First and foremost thanks for making the mod, I have a question though, yesterday I downloaded the 2.6 release before finding out there was another bugfix version . I was wondering if I could use the WT mod with that version or do I really need to redownload the whole game/VN again ?

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
First and foremost thanks for making the mod, I have a question though, yesterday I downloaded the 2.6 release before finding out there was another bugfix version . I was wondering if I could use the WT mod with that version or do I really need to redownload the whole game/VN again ?
Go to the compressed page and there is a separate link to the 3mb Bug Fix. You may need to download compressed version though.

Try it and see.:coffee:

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
is this the main thread for the game or just a thread for mod/wt? just trying to workout if/when new content will be out

muscon3

Nov 3, 2018
View attachment 1249980

Overview:
A mod that highlights the best dialogue,add hints during freeroam and add a gallery unlocker​

Game/Creator: Welcome to Free Will /
Modder: scrappy /
Game Version: 0.2.8

Features:
  • Highlighted/Added hints dialogue options green for points/scenes
  • Added a cheat mod to lower right corner
  • Added "Help" in top right during some freeroams

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -
View attachment 1249993

update please