Black Arts Theatre

French developer
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
Wow, this game is a fucking awesome start. It has massive potential with a solid core at the beginning. It has so many cool little powers, and I can't wait to see where it's going. Keep up the good work. The strengths of this game are the writing / coding first and foremost and should maintain that focus.

Here are some ways I imagine it can continue / expand / improve:

"Dress Up System / Work System" As far as I can tell the sister only has 1 set of clothes she can wear as of yet. I like how you can buy the clothes off of the pharmacist and store clerk. Those should be wearable by the sister. Couple that with the "Personality Change" power. That means the sister can go get a job doing anything. The sister should have various sources of income. From begging on the streets, to being to a prostitute, to more on the up and up work like jobs at the Pharmacy or Tutoring or whatever.

"Breaker Box" The house should have a breaker box. Maybe you don't want to run around the house and turn off all of the lights all the time. The ability to turn them all off at once so you live like it is a blackout to save money would be a simple solution.

"Sleep Walker / Out on your Feet State" The sister can be asleep or awake currently. It would be interesting to add a 3rd state. One where she is neither fully awake or fully asleep. Where she is on autopilot to some extent.

"Town People / Some level of randomization" I don't like how the streets are always empty. You need to see some random people on the streets at some points. It feels wasted to have the ability to get the sister out of the house, but nothing to interact with.

"Expanded Town" It would be nice to have a "Rich Side" and "Poor Side" of town. With various places to go and people to interact with and jobs to do.

"More Shops" There needs to be more to spend money on. From clothing stores, to costume stores, to sex toy shops, and more. More little things to buy and use is always a plus. There could be stuff like "Shady Drug Dealers" things you can buy should not be limited to the legal.

"Jail System / Wanted Level", some of the stuff the sister does should be able to land her in jail. Maybe be able to break her out of prison, bribe cops, manipulate them to forget like you do with the sister and so forth.

"Better Soft Reset Options" currently if the sister dies, or flees in terror etc. It automatically resets her sex points to 0 all around, and have option to reset affection points to 0. I'd like it if you could choose to keep sex stats, or not in that menu or just reset everything or like just reset virginity.

"More Personalities", be nice to be able to treat the sister as a "Pet Girl" for example. Give her the mind of a cat girl / dog girl. Maybe you can make her think she is your "Wife" and newly weds and not your sister. How about a Dominatrix personality / Bully personality. Turning her into your bully would be real hot I think.

"More Attributes" You only really got "Affection" with the sister currently. That could be broken down into "Trust" and "Love" and "Lust" and even stuff like "Happiness" or "Submission". It's begging for more.

"Household Chores" the house should get more dirty over time. You or sister could clean up around the house, or maybe even hire a maid to come over every so often.

"Bodily Changes" Preggo belly / giving birth are a must!

"Possession" where you shift your spirit into the sister and walk around and interact with the world from her perspective.

Lots of ways this can continue to unfold! It's good now, but it has so much greatness it can be!
Hi! I'm glad you like my game. These are interesting ideas, I'll think about them when I've finished redoing the new animations and customization (by the way, it's already possible to customize Gwendolyn's clothes a bit in my prototypes, but it's just in the character editor (there's no clothes seller)).

Reactions: seaoflove

seaoflove

Jan 31, 2023
Hi! I'm glad you like my game. These are interesting ideas, I'll think about them when I've finished redoing the new animations and customization (by the way, it's already possible to customize Gwendolyn's clothes a bit in my prototypes, but it's just in the character editor (there's no clothes seller)).
Cool it's good to hear from you. Keep up the good work.

Oh, there is some other minor things I forgot to mention.

A "Follow Me" command. So the sister follows you around, and you don't have to call her from location to location.

A "Cum on body system". After sex she just runs to the bathroom to wash up. Maybe you want her to walk around looking like a cum dumpster? Could be implimented by choosing where to aim your cum, like on her face tits, or creampie etc. Then just have her walk around dripping if give her a "don't wash yourself" hypno command or perhaps a "Slob" personality would be good for that?

Is the "Nymphomaniac" state and "Aphrodisiac" effects identical, but one is a drug and the other is hypnosis? If so, this leads to something interesting if you allow for all hypno states to have their own counterpart drug induced state. For example an "Alcoholic Personality Shift" could appear drunk all the time.

It's interesting how you are able to combine 2 or 3 effects to get combined states. So like you can have her drunk, and on aphrodisiac, and paranoid.

You could remove the clothing shop altogether since you allow for the purchase of clothes others are wearing. That's kinda a better alternative in a way as you get to view the girl wearing it as a mannequin displaying the clothes... Which would also be an interesting personality to be able to shift the sister into (Mannequin).

Spanklolis

Jan 10, 2023
Glad you are still working on this looking forward to the updates

CantoPorAmor

Aug 26, 2022
View attachment 2957031

Overview:
In this cultural work, the protagonist, named Evilus The Dark, was supposed to be a demon lord, but he never did anything with his life. After his death, he faces a divine entity who decides to punish him for not being able to get off his ass and play his antagonistic role , his punishment will be to reincarnate in Alabama during lockdown and to have a sister that the divine entity doesn't seem to appreciate...​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-14
Release Date: 2023-10-06
Developer: Black Arts Theatre - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.2
Language: English, French
Other Games: Brave New Isekai
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Signature:

The Web version was released to meet a specific request, if you are on PC or laptop, please download the Win/Linux version

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Web: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 2812704 View attachment 2812702 View attachment 2812701 View attachment 2812700 View attachment 2812699 View attachment 2812698 View attachment 2812697 View attachment 2812695 View attachment 2812694 View attachment 2812692 View attachment 2812810 View attachment 2927347 View attachment 2927299 View attachment 2927317 View attachment 2927301 View attachment 2812705 View attachment 2931689
So, the game is abandoned?

Black Arts Theatre

French developer
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2022
So, the game is abandoned?
Hi! I haven't given up on game development, but I'm in the process of making some major changes to the animations in my game, which is taking some time. I regularly post information on my , mainly about updates to my prototype (as this version is still too incomplete, only certain patrons have access to the prototype and can play it to see the progress of my work).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes