VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Weekend Romance [Final] [Margary Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Rilok

It nukige, meaning mainly focuses on sex. The story is almost non-existent. If you’re here only for the lesbian sex and don’t care about the story, then this game is for you. Half of the game is about chicks with dicks.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

pzralv

If you're expecting great writing, turn around now. This is written about the way you'd expect a horny teenage dude to write a lesbian story. The art is very well done though. So, come to look at the art, not to read a great work of literature.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

silentndeadly

Weekend Romance has above average art, and that's about all it has going for it.
    For being a visual novel with choices, nothing actually changes how the characters act, or alters the scenes.

There are some hidden achievements for acting a certain way, but there is no guide to what you have to do.
    In fact, you only see the silhouette of the image representing the achievement after the chapter is finished. I suppose it's to incentivize replaying the game.

The story is somewhat bland, and ends on a note of "Well, this is going to be amazing later, once we all wake up."

If you're desperate for some lesbian antics (of which there is a good amount) or futa orgies, it's not the worst thing in the world, but I personally wouldn't see myself keeping this one on the old hard drive.