• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

lararage

Oct 30, 2017
the greatest VAM content creator. If anyone has any good suggestions for other VAM futa creators please share. Especially those that share scenes as well as videos.

Reactions: nvmuz

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
the greatest VAM content creator. If anyone has any good suggestions for other VAM futa creators please share. Especially those that share scenes as well as videos.
Unfortunately there aren't many that have quality content.

• WeebuVR is above all the best. You have to find his Megaupload vault (go to the first few kemono). There's a Google Drive for not dealing with Mega download restrictions, but it doesn't have some of the stuff the Megaupload vault has. It has some 2019 stuff that's really good, including Giantess (recommended). The Office stuff is probably my favorites. Some really really good old scenes (Futa Beach, BClub, Succubus Dungeon -- actually I think I got these off VAMScenes on reddit, need to find Weebs profile and look at his comments there are mega links -- they're not even on his Vault). Weeb has a lot of stuff scattered to the wind, unfortunately.
  • AcidBubbles has about 6-8 really really good scenes (better than Weeb, but Weeb has more content). Some of his scenes are on the hub, his older scenes are on reddit VAMScenes (find him and check profile history submitted) (SuccubusPet, dranei-fpov, futa-pussy-to-mouth, HardMouthFuckWall, futa-on-girl-fuck, Futa69, LookWhileYouBlow, The Boss, UndergroundPartyFutaFuck, double-blowjob)
  • MvFF has some good stuff (free and paid)
  • Ispinox has some really good stuff (Red3Some uses a Weeb model -- paid)
  • XanTheBug has some good stuff but his patreon got deleted and there's some stuff I even can't find
  • ClubJulze has some mocap dance stuff but it's a framerate hog
  • dhasww on the hub has 1 scene that is MtF and FtFuta transformation
  • Sryinxo has 1 or 2 good scenes
  • ReignMocap has 1 or 2 scenes
  • KittyMocap has a scene or two
  • TiSeb has 1 scene (Cora)
  • DreamVR has 1 scene (giantess demon on male)
  • Damarmau has 1 or 2 scenes I think
  • SplineVR has a few scenes scenes
  • CosmicFTW has 1 sceen
  • Nial has a scene
  • sxs4 just put out a good scene on the hub
  • Taylhappi has 1 scene
  • Esingex has some furry futa stuff
  • hiphopjin has 1 paid scene book of darkness but IMO not worth it
  • WiseGuy has some "cartoon" stuff
  • mrmr32 has an interactive lab scene that supposedly has transformation (I dunnno what kind)

Probably loosely rated in order of favorite.

I can't remember what stuff is free hub and what is kemono, but you can find them all.

For just general good non-futa content:
  • As a general aside FlyRoxy has a non-futa Nurse scene that's really good (scene2). FlyRoxy in general has a lot of good stuff.
  • SlamT has a good scene The Hellevator
  • LuthorSlade (Rescue Raven)
  • PetaZwega
  • Nicho
  • vamurai
  • hazmhox
  • spacedog

As an aside, Lord-Kvento has a futa game that's top notch (Lustland Adventure). No VR though

Last edited:

Ausdric

May 16, 2018

• WeebuVR is above all the best. You have to find his Megaupload vault (go to the first few kemono). There's a Google Drive for not dealing with Mega download restrictions, but it doesn't have some of the stuff the Megaupload vault has. It has some 2019 stuff that's really good, including Giantess (recommended). The Office stuff is probably my favorites. Some really really good old scenes (Futa Beach, BClub, Succubus Dungeon -- actually I think I got these off VAMScenes on reddit, need to find Weebs profile and look at his comments there are mega links -- they're not even on Mega). Weeb has a lot of stuff scattered to the wind, unfortunately.
  • AcidBubbles has about 6-8 really really good scenes (better than Weeb, but Weeb has more content). Some of his scenes are on the hub, his older scenes are on reddit VAMScenes (find him and check profile history submitted) (SuccubusPet, dranei-fpov, futa-pussy-to-mouth, HardMouthFuckWall, futa-on-girl-fuck, Futa69, LookWhileYouBlow, The Boss, UndergroundPartyFutaFuck, double-blowjob)
  • XanTheBug has some good stuff but his patreon got deleted and there's some stuff I even can't find
  • CosmicFTW has 1 sceen
  • Nial has a scene
  • Taylhappi has 1 scene
  • mrmr32 has an interactive lab scene that supposedly has transformation (I dunnno what kind)

I can't remember what stuff is free hub and what is kemono, but you can find them all.

• As a general aside FlyRoxy has a non-futa Nurse scene that's really good (scene2). FlyRoxy in general has a lot of good stuff.
  • PetaZwega
  • Nicho
  • vamurai
  • hazmhox
  • spacedog

As an aside, Lord-Kvento has a futa game that's top notch (Lustland Adventure). No VR though
Thank you for the comprehensive list, might check em out when I have the time.

lararage

Oct 30, 2017

• WeebuVR is above all the best. You have to find his Megaupload vault (go to the first few kemono). There's a Google Drive for not dealing with Mega download restrictions, but it doesn't have some of the stuff the Megaupload vault has. It has some 2019 stuff that's really good, including Giantess (recommended). The Office stuff is probably my favorites. Some really really good old scenes (Futa Beach, BClub, Succubus Dungeon -- actually I think I got these off VAMScenes on reddit, need to find Weebs profile and look at his comments there are mega links -- they're not even on Mega). Weeb has a lot of stuff scattered to the wind, unfortunately.
  • CosmicFTW has 1 sceen
  • Nial has a scene
  • Taylhappi has 1 scene

• PetaZwega
  • Nicho
  • vamurai
  • hazmhox
  • spacedog

Thanks for this good list. A lot of names Im already familiar with, but will check out those that i dont recognise.
I think Weebu is far greater than anyone in terms of futa content, ClubJulze was great and had regular content but stopped unfortunately.
I have slowly been learning VAM myself by using Weebu's scenes, theres quite a steep learning curve to it, but once it clicks theres so many possibilities

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
Thanks for this good list. A lot of names Im already familiar with, but will check out those that i dont recognise.
I think Weebu is far greater than anyone in terms of futa content, ClubJulze was great and had regular content but stopped unfortunately.
I have slowly been learning VAM myself by using Weebu's scenes, theres quite a steep learning curve to it, but once it clicks theres so many possibilities
I think Weeb has by far and above the most depth of content.

But some of my favorite individual scenes are AcidBubbles or mvff or FlyRoxy because they craft multiple poses into a single cohesive story scene.

I love Weebs stuff but he tosses a bunch of scenes into individual files and you have to hit the next button to load each one with a 2 minute load screen. Also he doesn't include the assets for some of his video scenes so you can't re-create them (I wish he would even if it's paid content just let it error out and I can go find it).

That's why I recommended some of his older scenes because he fit multiple poses in a single file. But he has a few really really good newer free single-take scenes like the Ifrit mocap scene. But Weeb also has a lot of good paid scenes you have to go find.

And I agree VAM can be kind of a learning curve. It took me 4 hours to even figure out to get the right viewpoint you have to hit the button to turn off displaying it on your monitor or it affects your in-game position. Calibrating your VR floor height is also critical. Then it took a few days to learn how to not use the posses button but instead to find the Atom and go to Control > Plugins and add Embody plugin and change Trackers to Passenger and Activate. Also in some older scenes adding HuntingSuccubus.AutomaticBodySmoother to the Scene Plugins (although it eats framerate).

I'm even still learning stuff like don't use MSAA. Instead change your render scale to 1.25. MSAA eats framerate for crappy quality, 1.25 is far clearer.

Last edited:

machinman

May 28, 2017
I must say vam is a real cluster fuck if you try to jump in it without being ready to waste a few hours looking for stuff (and waiting for infinite loading between every test)

(but maybe it's my fault for not reading tutorials...)

it took me hours to figure out why some "looks" weren't showing, and they still don't, just found some workaround to achieve this...
game is far from being ready for the "public". it's too much work... that's something they really should put some work on, making it more user-friendly.
sure you can load scenes from some real good creators, but then, there's only a few that don't require you to fix everything, plus you're missing a large part of the possibilities of vam. but possibilities is not everything, if you have to decypher every single option in the game or go through an infinite number of menu to find something, welp, you won't get far.

I'm not saying it should be simplified because complexity allows you to make incredible things, but at least make it more readable. seriously, if you tried to tweak some morphs, it's just trial and errors since for most stuff you can't tell what will happen when you move the cursor...
but maybe it's meant to stay like that, with two different communities, one creating stuff and being power users, and the other, just launching scenes and clueless.

qepoa

Mar 15, 2020
Weeb's early stuff is mostly big dicked girls getting stuffed, erect, and cumming buckets. Newer works include more futa x fem and futa x pov content. VAM is lots of work for just watching a scene.

nerdman83

Mar 12, 2019
it took me hours to figure out why some "looks" weren't showing, and they still don't, just found some workaround to achieve this...
game is far from being ready for the "public". it's too much work... that's something they really should put some work on, making it more user-friendly.
sure you can load scenes from some real good creators, but then, there's only a few that don't require you to fix everything, plus you're missing a large part of the possibilities of vam. but possibilities is not everything, if you have to decypher every single option in the game or go through an infinite number of menu to find something, welp, you won't get far.
Weird, I don't think I haven't had as many issues as you. It helps to make sure you open the Package Manager and do a scan and then download dependencies.

Some of the bigger power of VAM (and why I listed the "other" creators), is you can load ANY model from any Look / Scene into any Scene. I didn't realize that is why creators publish "Look" files.

You just load a Look and select the person/Atom and go into Control > Appearance Presets and Type a Preset Name and Save/Overwrite them as a Preset. Then load a scene up and select the Person/Atom you want to replace and go to Control > Appearance Presets and Hit Select Existing and load the preset you saved.

Leave Merge Load unchecked unless you want the relative body proportions to be scaled (some scenes you might need to do this, its probably easier to Check it and load first and then if it doesn't look right, uncheck it).

That's mainly why I listed the "Other" creators since you can take ANY mocap scene and load whatever you want into it with an Appearance Preset. The trickier part is audio.

Last edited:

machinman

May 28, 2017
Weird, I don't think I haven't had as many issues as you. It helps to make sure you open the Package Manager and do a scan and then download dependencies.

Some of the bigger power of VAM (and why I listed the "other" creators), is you can load ANY model from any Look / Scene into any Scene. I didn't realize that is why creators publish "Look" files.

You just load a Look and select the person/Atom and go into Control > Appearance Presets and Type a Preset Name and Save/Overwrite them as a Preset. Then load a scene up and select the Person/Atom you want to replace and go to Control > Appearance Presets and Hit Select Existing and load the preset you saved.

Leave Merge Load unchecked unless you want the relative body proportions to be scaled (some scenes you might need to do this, its probably easier to Check it and load first and then if it doesn't look right, uncheck it).

That's mainly why I listed the "Other" creators since you can take ANY mocap scene and load whatever you want into it with an Appearance Preset. The trickier part is audio.
yeah, that's what I do, but when you first try vam, it's not the most evident thing to do, I actually had to find that trick by myself. (saving look preset from scenes to use them elsewhere)
I mean, seriously, you expect looks to appear when you put them in the addon package folder, but nope, most of the time I have to load the look and make a new preset... why do some actually appear in the browser when you try to load an appearance and others don't ? that's a mystery...

vam is awesome, but the real problem is the interface that is not user-friendly, the interface looks like an interface for creators or experts, maybe with some help bubbles here and there it would be easier to use.

lararage

Oct 30, 2017
It definitely takes some getting used to. the addon content and custom packages build up quickly and get really messy if you dont manage your files. the vamhub is a godsend for alot thus stuff and its great to see weebu use this more as it solves a lot of issues with dependencies. some creators have huge depend lists which is just a pain to deal with

ive been using the desktop experience more lately and it gets easier the more time you put into it, definitely not user friendly at all. im learning new things and tricks all the time, mostly tweaking scenes with my own characters lately, would love to eventually be able to animate myself but feel im not even close to that yet - perhaps theres some simple tricks that im missing and will work out soon.

desh9674

Uploader
Mar 23, 2021
I am going through the entire 200gb collection, I have it downloaded. I will upload filtered non-original character only animations soon.