Kirigawa

Sep 7, 2016
That's the v1.1 version, i think moqoqo had the v1.2 version. Which is atm only available for patreons.
moqoqo wasn't update the presentation post I thought it was 1.1 version, my bad

EDIT: moqoqo wasn't a uploader. He can't update the presentation post (or he didn't post). Link dead was 1.1

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Thisi s incredible. This has to be most stupid MC I have seen to this date and that's saying a lot. I played mochi mochi schooltrip (where that was on purpose, though) and shit, but this one takes the crown. Feels like it's becoming a trend to make the MC more stupid with every new game that gets made.

Reactions: pootin

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

Web 0.1.4 sorry if i didn't post it correctly (i'm a noob here) or with mega (i need mega and don't want to risk it)
but here it is, enjoy the 4 new scenes

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016

Web 0.1.4 sorry if i didn't post it correctly (i'm a noob here) or with mega (i need mega and don't want to risk it)
but here it is, enjoy the 4 new scenes
Nya.is is a good alternative for uploading files without speed/data penalties.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Re-upping to Filebox. Use cboxera to generate a premium link to download at high speed. Unzipped, tested, sniffed, and compressed it before uploading to high speed host.
Done! OP updated!

Last edited:

JustABox

Filebox.moe
Feb 11, 2017
Re-upping to Filebox. Use cboxera to generate a premium link to download at high speed. Unzipped, tested, sniffed, and compressed it before uploading to high speed host.
Done! OP updated!
I take that as an compliment :happyblush