• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 14, 2021
the game itself and the gameplay, which I have already watched 3 times, came to me that there are 2 branches of lust and love and the plot is kind of normal, but there are still krizh these are suitcases and things in them, and so in general I liked the game

Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
by playing the game itself, the game in the forehead became even good, the plot seems to be normal, the female characters are very beautiful and high-quality made of the environment, it's a little strange when they are in the living room, there are different rooms, and about the bags that there is one thing and it's even funny

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm talking about its quality. :( :confused::cry:
you cant expect top quality animations from a low budget rookie dev.
there are way more supported games with worse animations (both in quality and its implementation) or some even without those at all. hopefully you are also aware of how much developing time animations consume...
saying "animations are terrible" doesnt stand here..to not go how rudely it does sound to the dev.

for now lets enjoy corruption of those great models.
not many games have as hot mommy as this one has:p

3.30 star(s) 39 Votes