Others - Ways of Life [v0.88] [RALX Games Productions]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Vinnyrock

This game has a lot of potential, story wise at least. The renders are good. But it is really really let down by the engine. Its clunky and pretty non responsive. It would suit ren'py far better. It already has a close enough renpy structure that it would likely be easily adapted.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

This game (v0.49) is far from being one of the worst games here - an impression which could be obtained by judging solely on the game-ratings/reviews. I think that many of "objective" reviews here could be misleading , and are too critical.

The girls are nice, hot and could be Victoria's Secret models easily, yes. The graphic is good, the story and dialogues are nothing special, but far from being terrible. The plot develops slowly, some grinding is inevitable as in majority of sandbox-games.

There is many of stats and skills, which could be confusing sometimes, and developers seem to be quite ambitious here. It could be interesting how that variety will be handled in future builds. Speaking of skills, this game includes so popular (as it seems to be) "magic", herein in form of "mystical power" (with "mind reading" and "mind pushing" skills), but without instant-corruption/progression, when the mc almost immediately gets to fuck/seduce any girl in the game and beyond...

As this game has potential to develop into quite good game and as it seems to be overly criticized/underrated here - five stars from me, at this occasion.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

InsaneBro

The game is good if not for the fact of having to start a new game every update. All the double clicking that has to be done to move from one scene to the next is also a game killer. I would rate this higher if those aspects of the game would be fixed.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Unreal Bober

Objective review
    Shortlist:
    Engine - lag, bug and frustrated.
    Story - stupid short not interesting not intrigue.
    Dialogues - no comments...
    Characters - lifeless not interesting, main character is just one of thousands similar "boy whana fuck all pussy" games. No motivation for characters to do things.
    Art - 3d renders for those who have mannequin fetish.
    Gameplay - grind not intuitive they try do some kind of perk or skill tree but they can't.
    Erotic? - not bad for 18 years old virgin boys who just cum instantly when see naked boobs...
  5. 1.00 star(s)

andupreda

Game play is very slow , no progress made in 6 months since the game was lunched ... however the storyline and the game idea is 4.5 stars for me , but at this stage the game doesnt deserve more than 1 star ...
  6. 1.00 star(s)

The 1★ Dude

Dont know what to think about the game. The main plot is very short (10 - 20 minutes). Just one or two short side quests. All stats are completely useless. Even you train strenght in the basement you will not get stonger because there is no opportunity to use it. There might be a skill tree, but there is no way to skill anything.

Overall its a very bad game.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

tlhansen

The story/concept of this game has potential. Your father has disappeared. You learn he had special sexual powers and was King of an alternate world. You have inherited his talents. The game has RPG elements: stats, skills, and alignment. There are beautiful women around every corner in the game.

Now the problems:
    The user interface is: slow, unpredictable, and confusing.
    The English language translation is worse than normal (and that's bad)
    The relationship between the RPG elements and the functioning of the game is confusing and unexplained.
    The erotic scenes . . . need work
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Snarrrler

The game is quite addicting, but at the same time it has a major bug that has an terrible effect to the gameplay (there might be person lying on the living room sofa and when you leave living room and enter to kitchen the person is still lying on the invisible sofa, but at the same time the same person is stilling on the table). By not restarting the game you was able to bypass the bug and saving before you made any choices. Graphics in the game are quite nice and gameplay other ways is nice, you are able to move freely from room to room etc. The story was a basic, but it was nicely told through the game. In this early release there was not so much content available yet. The game was just about to start when the content game to an end.

Rating (out of 5)
    Graphics: 5
    Story: 4
    Content: 4 (quality is nice, but the amount of content is still a little low)
    Gameplay: 3 (still has a major bugs)

Shortly the game has still bugs and not so much content at this release, but it has a great potential to become a five star game!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

-Loli-Ghost-

Review for 0.4.5

The game is very laggy I'll click on something and it takes sometimes like 5 seconds to respond I played it for almost an hour using cheats if there is a cheat to increase your stats intelligence, strength, etc I want to know it because with the lag it just took forever to increase them which ultimately caused me to Rage Quit I don't know if there's any good scenes in it or not I didn't get any despite trying and there's no CG so I can't look at that to see if there is I also can't comment on the dialogue because I spent the entire time skipping it all to speed up the process of me increasing my stats.
  10. 1.00 star(s)

CKqUY00f2@Ep*sB7dG

Terrible Game play and the navigation is complected. The new engine is horrible, clicking points do not work most of the time and it's very slow. I hope it will get faster and easy navigation in future.
  11. 1.00 star(s)

Mr.E

I used to be a good game, a bit of a grind at times. With the 4.5 update, it is unplayable for me. I cannot access the console, can barely interact with the characters, way too much black screen in between rooms and scenes. The one thing I could do, it was black screen for 5 minutes before I skipped it. Other than the opening interaction at the gym, I could not work out to get strength, I could not take classes at school, or run at the park. Maybe it is my slower machine, but I think the new engine has a lot to do with it. I will change this review if the fix it.
  12. 2.00 star(s)

gabriel3g

The developer has great skills, the assets are pretty good, but needs a better storyline...features are confusing and not intuitive, so if he adapts the text and give more clear instructions of what to do, the game would be a way better. Also, a little bit more difficulty to see the ladies bodies would add some challenges to the game...
  13. 4.00 star(s)

pastera

The girls are pretty, the events are good, the english is actually decent, much better than most similar games.
    I really don't care that the models look like the ones from another games, its a double standard to care of the "morality" of the thing when we are here downloading the games for free.
    Anyways, I really want to do all the girls and if the game gives me good options to get there that's all I need.
    The renders, while not too bad, are actually bellow average compared to other games like this.
    I am a little mad however that people reviewed the game so low for reasons that I really don't care about, I did not try the game for long because of that and might have missed it.
  14. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 900601

Still early in term of development although the dev seems to have a pretty big scope for the overall game.

The game isn't bad, the CGs are pretty good, as a plus it doesn't have much padding, but there really isn't much to the game right now. There is a lot of superfluous things that kinda make the game misleading. As it is, even without cheats, it is extremely short, there are only a few scenes. I am talking done and done in maybe 30-45 minutes. The map could use some cleaning up, 2/3 of it are icons with "Not implemented", and 3/4 of the places that are implemented are completely useless.

The writing is very basic though. As a whole, on part 0.43, I'd just say that this is an early work in progress game, and you should treat it as such.
  15. 1.00 star(s)

pitpitpit

Renders are Ok...altough we've seen 2 of the characters at least in a different game.

Its always the same events everyday.

You get the feelin that your grinding on the game, but you dont know what are you grinding for.

Map shows a Million places to go 80% are unavailable
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Buddawg

Copycat, with about the literacy of a 6th grader. This includes both dialog and storyline. Keep away from this obvious cash grab.
    The dialogs are so broken and nonsensical you will have zero immersion and the scenes makes you go "what the hell just happend", and WHY!
    There are so many much much better games around.

This game is plagued by the "ill make this picture and add some text to it". Not, "ill make this story and then back it up with pictures". So from picture to picture youre already bored, because its the third time it just says aaaaaaahhh. yeah every sex scene is like that so far. A picture and text like "what the..." "aaaaaah" "hmmm".... and, thats the entirety of the progress for the entire scene.
  17. 1.00 star(s)

Teezee

There is less to do in version 0.4 than in version 0.1, the updates don't add content, just some scenes but there is definitely less interaction as a game.
    As it stands, it's a big brother knock off with no clear direction, adding tidbit here and there (while removing others) at a tediously slow pace
  18. 1.00 star(s)

dengesiz06

İlerlemesi çok kötü. Sadece handjob var. Bir kerede sarhoş olduktan sonra sikiyor. Oyunun hiç tadı yok. Hep aynı sahneler tekrar edip duruyor. Tavsiye etmem. Cidden çok eksik bir oyun. Umarım ilerideki güncellemeler ile güzel ve süper bir hale gelir. Karakter çizimleri güzel. Merakla bekliyorum.

*Mod edited to add English translation*

The progress is very bad. I only have a handjob. He gets drunk at a place and then he fucks. The game has no taste. He always repeats the same scenes. I do not recommend it. It's a game that's seriously lacking. I hope that it will be nice and superb with future updates. Character drawings are beautiful. I'm looking forward to.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

Antonisimo

[v0.1] no originality in model design.In a demo you give some action to the player.Here its only exploration and it is minimal.We see that kind of story many times and it always ends up in dropped category. 3 out of 10