♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Those are bad suggestions I believe. You shouldn't add random crap that gives nothing to the player because people like me who want to view every scene will spend hours scouring maps for every single interactable item for fear of missing out on something important and get angry when all they get out of it are some bottles of 50hp drinks and 20 gold or whatever. If you do add stuff like that it should be very clear that its nothing important and entirely optional.
I think that's you problem, i enjoy exploring and finding things. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
People seem to forget that this supposed to be a game and not a visual novel which is what it currently is.
And being able to find various things in various different places is part of any good gameplay.
Those things can be important, or they can be unimportant, discovering what they are is as much fun as discovering where they are.
In main quest there's some part in the school that only triggers when you walk into school from the main entrance and not the quick teleport. I spent an hour scouring every location in the school searching for the next quest until I found by accident that I had to walk into school from the south and not via magic circle. Those mini-events, if you add them, will be a source of frustration because people will search for ways to trigger and view every one of them and waste time for little reward.
Triggers that depend on movement over a specific location are indeed rather risky, dev needs to ensure that they cannot be missed.
If they weren't meant to be missable that is.
The teleport circles are a mistake, they only serve to ruin exploration and immersion.

As for mini-events.. well that's your opinion, as i said i enjoy discovery and exploration in my games.
I don't feel that i am 'wasting my time' doing so.
Plus devs these days often add cg galleries that can be unlocked and browsed, often right from the start.
You know, eliminating any need to 'waste your time' actually playing the game. :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Ifllslonly

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Ultimately, it does not matter to me whatsoever what the dev chooses to do in and with his game.
Whether he wants to create a real game or yet another VN pretending to be one, all up to him in the end.
I only give suggestions, and i don't insist on anything. So no need to get your panties in a twist. ;):coffee:

Last edited:

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
People seem to forget that this supposed to be a game and not a visual novel which is what it currently is.
And being able to find various things in various different places is part of any good gameplay.
Well I'm of the opinion that what the developer has made is what he wants to keep making in the future and yes unfortunately he chose RPGMaker to make a Renpy game. Instead of trying to fit standard RPGMaker stuff into what developer has in mind I think he'd be better off moving to Renpy, but since he probably already is well acquainted with RPGMaker and looking back at all those dead remakes with less content than the original I think he'd be better off keeping it as it is and just doing what he does, making the game more renpy-ish without switching the engine entirely.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Hey fellas, just started playing, completed the check-up, and spoke to the guard chief.
Quick question, is this the kind of game where the MC will be treated like shit by every male character, but is too clueless to understand what's going on? :)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Those are bad suggestions I believe. You shouldn't add random crap that gives nothing to the player because people like me who want to view every scene will spend hours scouring maps for every single interactable item for fear of missing out on something important and get angry when all they get out of it are some bottles of 50hp drinks and 20 gold or whatever. If you do add stuff like that it should be very clear that its nothing important and entirely optional.

In main quest there's some part in the school that only triggers when you walk into school from the main entrance and not the quick teleport. I spent an hour scouring every location in the school searching for the next quest until I found by accident that I had to walk into school from the south and not via magic circle. Those mini-events, if you add them, will be a source of frustration because people will search for ways to trigger and view every one of them and waste time for little reward.
do you remember what event is? (the one of the academy)

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
Hey fellas, just started playing, completed the check-up, and spoke to the guard chief.
Quick question, is this the kind of game where the MC will be treated like shit by every male character, but is too clueless to understand what's going on? :)
sometimes yes. Please keep in mind the slow corruption theme and the narrative focus.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
do you remember what event is? (the one of the academy)
I thought its been reported already... maybe not. Maybe people didnt think its an issue. Its from when you have to meet that noble blue-haired girl, forgot her name, at the entrance of the school, about when new principal arrives and the whole thing with the Buck starts. She is even waiting for you at the south entrance of the school, but talking to her does nothing.

I teleported to the school, searched it, walked out of school, talked to her thinking that its going to trigger something - nothing happened - so I went further south knowing that there's nothing to do at the school anymore and scoured the rest of the map for hours. Ever since I try to avoid fast travelling because I'm afraid of missing some location triggered events like that.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Yes, I need to fix that event because when I did it i didn't include the new uniform in the conditions.
if you want I can make a modification for you to not lost your file.(like a custom version to fix the bug you have)
Has the pool event been fixed? Because it still doesn't accept the new uniform.
I took a break from this game for a while, and just came back to it. Don't even know if this is my old save or if it's a given save from downloading the latest update. It's been so long I forgot a lot of the game and where I was at. lol
screenshot(49).png

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I thought its been reported already... maybe not. Maybe people didnt think its an issue. Its from when you have to meet that noble blue-haired girl, forgot her name, at the entrance of the school, about when new principal arrives and the whole thing with the Buck starts. She is even waiting for you at the south entrance of the school, but talking to her does nothing.

I teleported to the school, searched it, walked out of school, talked to her thinking that its going to trigger something - nothing happened - so I went further south knowing that there's nothing to do at the school anymore and scoured the rest of the map for hours. Ever since I try to avoid fast travelling because I'm afraid of missing some location triggered events like that.
It's probably I fixed another thing, the main problem I have is to pinpoint these mistakes, because I have hundreds of triggers and I need to find the one that didn't activate, so even if I have the place, I need to find which moment, wich trigger, which location and the specific number, so it's pretty difficult. I will give it another check because I usually block the teleporters when you need to pass using the school entrance.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I took a break from this game for a while, and just came back to it. Don't even know if this is my old save or if it's a given save from downloading the latest update. It's been so long I forgot a lot of the game and where I was at. lol
View attachment 3347652
I fixed it, but I did it in the newest work I'm still doing (0.22), so I will copy what I did in the newest version in 0.21 to allow the change to be reflected, and upload the fixed version here. I will do it before sleep.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FookU2

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
View attachment 3347652

This new version should allow you to see the event even with the new uniform.
I will update the thread when I return from work tomorrow, I need to upload the game to the rest of the servers during the night, lucky me MEGA worked.

• Yay, new update!
  • Red Heart
Reactions: s201 and FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I fixed it, but I did it in the newest work I'm still doing (0.22), so I will copy what I did in the newest version in 0.21 to allow the change to be reflected, and upload the fixed version here. I will do it before sleep.
That's awesome! But, I actually saved while with Minerva at the end, and it won't start the next quest cause I guess it's not implemented yet, in 0.21. I'm essentially stuck with Minerva following me around. lol
But, at least I know it will be fixed when 0.22 is released. So, no worries, there. Your work is appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shadow Blade

Okar

Aug 30, 2017
Hi, I have a problen with Version 0.21. When I beggin a new combat the statistics like HP, AP, and TP do not are restored at the maximun , for example. In the first combats in the cave. I was very low in this HP, AP and TP and now I have a New combat in the wood outside the city. this statistics are the same as in the first combat so I can't use any Elementia or techniques.

3.00 star(s) 35 Votes