Collection Video WaterRing collection [2024-02-04] [WaterRing]

Tarafdera1

Jul 16, 2020
Hello! its me again , sat down and fixed the v3 torrent folder structures

Changelog V4
- Streamlined Folder Structure into Anim and Pic
- Added 2023-09 and 2022-02 ( credits TheDuckPersonMan )

Special credits to Tarafdera1 for QC'ing the torrent , really thanks)
Hello, hello! Tarafdera1 here! I just Quadruple Checked and I have some good news!
With the exception of:

-2020/Pack Gumroad 5Hanayome: Missing a Pic folder for the Jpegs/Png
-All Lost Media
-And Future Releases

We're done!! Everything's in their place marked, checked and named properly!
So I can, more or less, say that this Torrent is complete!!(excluding future releases)

And none of this would be possible, let alone exist, without eddieleon7pc making it, so make sure to thank them properly!!
As for me, since this Torrent is more or less finished, I'll probably just post a couple links from time to time.

Until then, have a swell rest of the year everyone! And thank you again for making this Torrent eddieleon7pc!

KasuKasu

Feb 24, 2021
Yo, Exhentai is missing this Genshin book even though the other 2 books are there.
Does anyone here have it?
_image.png 02EN.jpg

CrimsonRam

Nov 2, 2022
ahh i see now talk about a real blast from the past does anyone have waterRings darling in the fraxx things or did they not do anything with it

OhProta

Jan 21, 2023
I've uploaded all the files from the updated torrent to MEGA, so I can view the collection without having to download anything. For anyone who wants, can I provide the link here?

Ars Almal

Jan 29, 2020
I've uploaded all the files from the updated torrent to MEGA, so I can view the collection without having to download anything. For anyone who wants, can I provide the link here?
Better give it to the op first, so he can copy and backup all ur data.
Or make second copy of such data in another mega.

Since if u post ur mega folder as its, it will be deleted in less than a day