Mod Ren'Py Watching My Wife Alternate End MOD [v1.00] [asahibito]

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
Overview:
This mod adds choices at various points in the game leading to custom alternate endings created for the mod.
The alternate endings reuses and remixes existing scenes/images with new dialogue where applicable.

Updated: 2023-10-14
Game/Creator: Watching My Wife by Illegible Mink
Modder: asahibito
Mod Version: 1.00
Game Version: 0.6.1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download: F95zone

screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i tried the mod but didn't get the alternate choices leading to the divorce. i kept the respect and love stats high though. is that why the ending doesnt show? do i need to have the love respect stats on the low side?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
i tried the mod but didn't get the alternate choices leading to the divorce. i kept the respect and love stats high though. is that why the ending doesnt show? do i need to have the love respect stats on the low side?
Assuming you pick the cheating route at the start of the game, the MC must not chase any girls. So nothing with Debbie except optionally giving her a ride, No talking to girl at bar, No Avery sex at Camp and whatever other girl choices.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i did nothing with the girls, did not give a ride to debbie at the start. but kept all the love respect choices high. did not see the optional choices anywhere. and nothing shows in the gallery either. so not sure what the issue is. i have the universal renpy mod in there. could that be the problem? guess i will try it without and see. maybe it is conflicting with your mod?
hm just noticed i have Ashrams mod here as well. do i need to remove that?

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
hm i did nothing with the girls, did not give a ride to debbie at the start. but kept all the love respect choices high. did not see the optional choices anywhere. and nothing shows in the gallery either. so not sure what the issue is. i have the universal renpy mod in there. could that be the problem? guess i will try it without and see. maybe it is conflicting with your mod?
hm just noticed i have Ashrams mod here as well. do i need to remove that?
I do not use those mods so I am not sure. If anything probably the universal renpy mod is the conflict. I guess it may also conflict with the walkthrough mod if both tweaked the same menu. Given what I know of that creator's walkthrough mods, my mod should supersede it for those menus.

Since you have the universal mod and assuming it is not a conflict the divorce option will appear if all the following variables are false:
x5 or x14 or x18 or x29 or x31 or x43a or x45 or x50 or x55 or x56 or x60 or x61

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah, still not working for me. not sure how to get it to work. even did a fresh install with no Ashram mod. no choices show up. a shame, i wanted to see the divorce ending. that should have been an option already based on what a cunt wifey is on the cheating path.

Reactions: SideshowBobNo.2

asahibito

Modder
Jan 17, 2021
yeah, still not working for me. not sure how to get it to work. even did a fresh install with no Ashram mod. no choices show up. a shame, i wanted to see the divorce ending. that should have been an option already based on what a cunt wifey is on the cheating path.
Sounds like the universal mod may be the issue then.
With a fresh install, using my gallery mod with this mod will allow you to just get to those alternate scenes directly. Make sure the rpa files are in the folder named ”game”.
I agree that the option should have already be in the game. Main reason I made the mod.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
files? there is only 1 file in he mod i DL'd modaltasahibito.rpy. is there something else?