• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

"Watched" List

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Is there a way to organize my Watched List? It seems random. No alphabet or date organization. I can't figure it out. Any insight out there?
Thanks

eluddia

Donor
Mar 9, 2019
You can't organize them into folders or anything like that, but there is a filter option. So while there's no way to permanently organize your Watched List, you can use the filter to exclusively view posts that are unread, part of a specific category, etc. The filter option also allows you to view your watched posts in a specific order.

Reactions: bagodoughnuts

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
You can't organize them into folders or anything like that, but there is a filter option. So while there's no way to permanently organize your Watched List, you can use the filter to exclusively view posts that are unread, part of a specific category, etc. The filter option also allows you to view your watched posts in a specific order.

Thanks

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a question i put game's on my watch list andd there not there help please