botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016

Well, yes? A lot of games provide a good amount of entertainment with a new update each month, so yes, more than a month for nothing but a small fix is disappointing.

Kind of not sure if you're serious, because who would find that satisfying?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Well, yes? A lot of games provide a good amount of entertainment with a new update each month, so yes, more than a month for nothing but a small fix is disappointing.

Kind of not sure if you're serious, because who would find that satisfying?
Because
1- He's doing this for free.
2- He's doing this game also

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Because
1- He's doing this for free.
2- He's doing this game also

And your point being?
Because he's doing it for free. I'm not allowed to find an update unsatisfying?

Get off your high horse my friend, I didn't insult the dev, I didn't raise a fuss about it. Didn't say he was lazy, didn't accuse him of anything.
I merely stated my opinion that this wasn't the kind of update I want to see.
And tbh, whether he has one or two games in production doesn't have anything to do with an update for this specific game without new content being satisfying or not for me.

I like the game, I have nothing negative to say about kthulian, but when I see a game I like pop up among the "latest updates," then of course I will be disappointed if it's not an update, but only a fix.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
keep getting an error "could not find label lets go"

How the? I'm almost sure I got that bug before and corrected it :unsure: well anyway thanks for finding it :)
Here is the fix:

Just place it on the game folder in the game directory (Warp\game)
Hope I haven't missed something else...

PS. (If you have the original V0.7 ignore the fix :p

Enjoy
The fix provided by @Kthulian is correct. From the "Warp/game" folder:
  • Delete smttravel.*. Both the rpyc and rpy extensions if they exist. If you do not delete smttravel.rpy, it will override smttravel.rpyc.
  • Copy the smttravel.rpyc file to that same folder.
  • Reload the game and you should no longer get that error.
Apply the fix from a few posts back

Reactions: Otyi

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Wait, more than a month for nothing but a fixed version of the previous update?

That's a sad excuse for an update.
Never said it was, if you follow the conversation you'll understand ;) ... Still, thank you for enjoying my game and for playing, I hope you're enjoying so far. Have you tried Ataegina?

Not really in my power the links in the OP. The links on my site however... I'm rebuilding the website please wait until it's done.
Anyway I'll leave here the links for Warp version 0.7

Note this v0.7 is not the same I posted initially, it has a lot of writing corrections, so it's even better :p not sure if it counts as an update though :LOL: Uploaders can put it on the OP ;) .

PC ---
Mac ---

Have fun
@UncleVT Thank you so much for your support :)

About the fix it should work :unsure: Unless you are using a MAC, I don't have one, so my testing is deficient when it comes to MacOS stuff

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Never said it was, if you follow the conversation you'll understand ;) ... Still, thank you for enjoying my game and for playing, I hope you're enjoying so far. Have you tried Ataegina?

I never said you did. That's why I thought to make it clear that I wasn't attacking or criticizing you.
My disappointment has more to do with checking the latest updates, seeing a game I like and then finding it's just a fix.
That was kind of the point I was trying to make to UncleVT (of course in my usually snarkish, charming way ;) ), that he shouldn't get his panties in a bunch and be overprotective towards you, since attacking you was never my intention to begin with.

I think I've played Ataegina, it's the one with the magician's academy, right?
It was nice, it's very much at the start of the development with the different ladies, but the story is interesting and I was intrigued to find that even the choice of which magic to use in the exam seemed to influence different characters.
The minor peeve I had with it was that I normally don't like to be forced into a relationship (unless the lady is charming me of my feet ;) ), but since you can always treat it like it's only sex or even just a tool to use her, I was okay with that.

Reactions: Kthulian

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
I never said you did. That's why I thought to make it clear that I wasn't attacking or criticizing you.
My disappointment has more to do with checking the latest updates, seeing a game I like and then finding it's just a fix.
That was kind of the point I was trying to make to UncleVT (of course in my usually snarkish, charming way ;) ), that he shouldn't get his panties in a bunch and be overprotective towards you, since attacking you was never my intention to begin with.

I think I've played Ataegina, it's the one with the magician's academy, right?
It was nice, it's very much at the start of the development with the different ladies, but the story is interesting and I was intrigued to find that even the choice of which magic to use in the exam seemed to influence different characters.
The minor peeve I had with it was that I normally don't like to be forced into a relationship (unless the lady is charming me of my feet ;) ), but since you can always treat it like it's only sex or even just a tool to use her, I was okay with that.
Sure, no harm done, not to me a least xD . But let me ask you something, if you enjoyed even slightly Warp, why is your first comment a complaint? I know it's not to me or the game, and I know it's always easier to complain about something, everyone does it really, but hey, the world has to much hate already, I do this for fun and everyone should play for fun. About UncleVT, he seems a really nice guy, so let it be.

Oh, and thank you for playing my games, I hope to be able to keep you interested with the stuff I have in mind for the future, well you and everybody else, I will try at least :p

Cheers

Reactions: papsuken and botc76

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Sure, no harm done, not to me a least xD . But let me ask you something, if you enjoyed even slightly Warp, why is your first comment a complaint? I know it's not to me or the game, and I know it's always easier to complain about something, everyone does it really, but hey, the world has to much hate already, I do this for fun and everyone should play for fun. About UncleVT, he seems a really nice guy, so let it be.

Oh, and thank you for playing my games, I hope to be able to keep you interested with the stuff I have in mind for the future, well you and everybody else, I will try at least :p

Cheers

Hm, I'm not sure, I've played Warp since the first release, I thought I had already commented on it or reviewed it. It's hard to keep track of all the games here and where you wrote what.
Anyway, I was just feeling a bit frustrated over what I wrote above, but it's not like there was any negative intent or attempt to attack someone, so I don't really see it as that negative.

And no problem with UncleVT on my side, he wrote his op, I wrote mine, I try to behave like an adult (albeit a ridiculously immature one at times ;) ) and having any hard feelings due to a simple disagreement would seem silly and not in a good way.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Hm, I'm not sure, I've played Warp since the first release, I thought I had already commented on it or reviewed it. It's hard to keep track of all the games here and where you wrote what.
Anyway, I was just feeling a bit frustrated over what I wrote above, but it's not like there was any negative intent or attempt to attack someone, so I don't really see it as that negative.

And no problem with UncleVT on my side, he wrote his op, I wrote mine, I try to behave like an adult (albeit a ridiculously immature one at times ;) ) and having any hard feelings due to a simple disagreement would seem silly and not in a good way.
That's great to know :)
And thank you for the review

Reactions: papsuken and botc76

Dextor34

Dec 26, 2018
Sooooo... with a female domination tag and those screenshots I gotta ask, how many of it is there actually in the game? I liked Ataegina, but it too had a femdom tag and only like 1 actual scene.

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Sooooo... with a female domination tag and those screenshots I gotta ask, how many of it is there actually in the game? I liked Ataegina, but it too had a femdom tag and only like 1 actual scene.
Hi @Dextor34 It has one (sex) scene of Fem/Dom and it's a choice that the player is given.

Reactions: papsuken

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Kthulian, great game! Continue doing the great work.

I have a question about a certain character in the game: Clara. :love: My favorite female character in the game.:p(y) Can we expect her to come back in one of the future updates of the game?

Kthulian

www.kthuliangames.com
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2018
Kthulian, great game! Continue doing the great work.

I have a question about a certain character in the game: Clara. :love: My favorite female character in the game.:p(y) Can we expect her to come back in one of the future updates of the game?
Thank you :) I can't reveal that, but "Probably yes" ;) ... Have you played ? Let's say that "Clara" is there too if you want to check out

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Thank you :) I can't reveal that, but "Probably yes" ;) ... Have you played ? Let's say that "Clara" is there too if you want to check out
Ataegina. Of course I will check it out. Thanks!

azagtoth56

Dec 19, 2018
Well I got this error. hope it helps.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'let’s’go'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/smttravel.rpyc", line 1535, in script
File "E:\New folder (2)\Warp-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\New folder (2)\Warp-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Warp 0.7
Thu Feb 28 09:33:46 2019

papsuken

Jun 2, 2017
Well I got this error. hope it helps.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/smttravel.rpyc", line 1535, in script
File "E:\New folder (2)\Warp-0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1633, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "E:\New folder (2)\Warp-0.7-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Warp 0.7
Thu Feb 28 09:33:46 2019
Just use the fix Kthulian provided

How the? I'm almost sure I got that bug before and corrected it :unsure: well anyway thanks for finding it :)
Here is the fix:

Just place it on the game folder in the game directory (Warp\game)
Hope I haven't missed something else...

PS. (If you have the original V0.7 ignore the fix :p

Enjoy

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes