Warning: Inapropriate Review

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
So... I'm confused. I got a
" Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Review for 0 points, expiring Dec 23, 2023 at 7:00 AM."
The .. I guess link? doesn't go anywhere, at least not in Firefox. Its just an 'a' tag not an 'a href'
There are no messages in my mailbox explaining what review I've been dinged on, or why (so I can avoid doing.. whatever was wrong again)
I don't think I've crossed any site rules in my reviews, I haven't review-bombed anything (in general I try to avoid reviewing any new games that may get better later), I don't leave nasty 'lolz you suck!' reviews or anything...

Is there a place on this site where we can go to find out why we get 'warnings' or have stuff removed?
If not, honestly I don't care that much, I'll just stop leaving reviews or commenting in the forums. I'm just really here to play games and I do the rest of it to try and help others on the forum or to encourage devs. I'm totally fine just consuming quietly, not worth it to me to have my account locked or whatever the consequences are just to try and be helpful.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
So... I'm confused. I got a
" Moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Review for 0 points, expiring Dec 23, 2023 at 7:00 AM."
The .. I guess link? doesn't go anywhere, at least not in Firefox. Its just an 'a' tag not an 'a href'
There are no messages in my mailbox explaining what review I've been dinged on, or why (so I can avoid doing.. whatever was wrong again)
I don't think I've crossed any site rules in my reviews, I haven't review-bombed anything (in general I try to avoid reviewing any new games that may get better later), I don't leave nasty 'lolz you suck!' reviews or anything...

Is there a place on this site where we can go to find out why we get 'warnings' or have stuff removed?
If not, honestly I don't care that much, I'll just stop leaving reviews or commenting in the forums. I'm just really here to play games and I do the rest of it to try and help others on the forum or to encourage devs. I'm totally fine just consuming quietly, not worth it to me to have my account locked or whatever the consequences are just to try and be helpful.
On the top of the page, second on the left is tickets, you can open one requesting help or information.