GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Stuck again as in previous version, this time in the island. Can't start long expeditions, and after find the fishing lagoon the short expedition take MC to an empty beach, and the exit point didn't work.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
How long i need to wait in the zana's prison? I am waiting and nothing happen. Is there a bug?
It's probably some kind of bug. You should see a scene after each "wait" and after 7th wait, you should get out of prison. In your save, the counter of "waits" is at 13, so you should have been out of there, but for some reason, you have not been. I have no idea how that happen.

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Stuck again as in previous version, this time in the island. Can't start long expeditions, and after find the fishing lagoon the short expedition take MC to an empty beach, and the exit point didn't work.
can you send me a save?

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
The game is in development, patience.

AugustaDiabolita

Dec 17, 2021
The Seeds of Corruption quest is broken. After planting the moon rose, trying to play the mandolin snaps Alexandra to the player character and she goes back to the bench, without a conversation. The quest is soft locked

Last edited:
Reactions: HansLuft

lux.l001

Jan 8, 2024
i've scanned through all the recent files, but is there a full gallery saves folder zip somewhere? pls post it up here if you have, love the game, thank you.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes