Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
So I've been trying to change Sylvia's gender after using a save from another. Is_futa is likely the main flag but does anyone know what the flags named had_action and futa_intro do? Would be really helpful in bringing everything in line with my old save.

Also aside from Sylvia and Moriana how many futa characters are currently in the game? I don't want to accidentally miss any due to using an unknown save.

Last edited:

velesk

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
So I've been trying to change Sylvia's gender after using a save from another. Is_futa is likely the main flag but does anyone know what the flags named had_action and futa_intro do? Would be really helpful in bringing everything in line with my old save.

Also aside from Sylvia and Moriana how many futa characters are currently in the game? I don't want to accidentally miss any due to using an unknown save.
Yes, "is_futa" flag is changing futa/female, but you have to wait 1 day for an a visual change to take place (or activate "futa" event through console, which also auto-activates at midnight too). "futa_intro" flag is for a special futa scene during her introduction in the castle. "had_action" or similar flag have many characters and it flags actions that can be done only once per day.

Besides these two, there are no other futa characters. However there is a quest involving orcs, where you can obtain blue pill, that can turn several females into futas temporary.

4.20 star(s) 12 Votes