Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Though, even with the cheat, you're a guy who's used a potion to grow breasts, so if you prefer your Futa with both male and female genitals, you're not going to get that in this game.
I prefer my futa with a woman's body, regardless of genitalia.

lipeedompa

Dec 4, 2018
boobsgames
Now with the end of the story mode, can we try to create a translation in a language other than English or Russian?

I really like your work, but as none of these languages are my native language... I end up finding myself a little lost sometimes... like in some missions, for example.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
boobsgames
Now with the end of the story mode, can we try to create a translation in a language other than English or Russian?

I really like your work, but as none of these languages are my native language... I end up finding myself a little lost sometimes... like in some missions, for example.
I don't know languages other then Russian and English, so I have no plans on creating additional translations. If somebody wants - feel free. I have seen Spanish and Italian translation onlain

Reactions: lipeedompa

Arta456346463

Jan 15, 2024
I wonder if boobsgames could teach an ai to draw like him. Then all he'd need to do would be touch ups for the extra fingers and toes jank that ai likes to do. I think ai, if used properly, could be an awesome tool for artists. Could also be a way to get 2d art out faster for some games too, since the art always seems to take the longest.
You sound like you have an agenda, or like some kind of shill lmao

BOH56

May 27, 2017
Then you should be fine, without breasts the MC is already pretty much a femboy body.
Ehh, his hips are a too scrawny for that, he definitely has the face though
If you just look at him from the chest or stomach up when he has boobs he definitely looks all female, but there's no mistaking that lower half for a woman's lower half

Rushv0

Sep 11, 2022
Has the orc visited Krowley for the second time ?
thanks I got the orc to visit me but now im stuck in the ruins, it says place a spherical object but the sphere i placed broke and none of the rocks seem to go anywhere idk what to do

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
thanks I got the orc to visit me but now im stuck in the ruins, it says place a spherical object but the sphere i placed broke and none of the rocks seem to go anywhere idk what to do
Maybe a spherical object (aka orb) of the same size you already own (but normally don't carry with you) will do the trick ?

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Rushv0

Sep 11, 2022
Maybe a spherical object (aka orb) of the same size you already own (but normally don't carry with you) will do the trick ?
I'm not sure what that could be but I will look around at what i can find, it's prob super simple and im overlooking it

Kontralta

Sep 28, 2023
Ehh, his hips are a too scrawny for that, he definitely has the face though
If you just look at him from the chest or stomach up when he has boobs he definitely looks all female, but there's no mistaking that lower half for a woman's lower half
Well, then it's not my option. Thanks.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
I'm not sure what that could be but I will look around at what i can find, it's prob super simple and im overlooking it
Maybe something in Krowly's basement... Try talking to something down there. :sneaky:
Orb...Krowly's basement...talking...

The only thing that's missing is a huge flashing neon sign :p

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 170 Votes