Ousawa

May 28, 2017
Well it's a bit disappointing that this is the end of this project, because I think this game could be a lot better. Of course it's a good game with nice sex scenes, but it feels like developer is abonding this project in a half way.

Well it is, what it is, I can only hope that next project of this developer will be better and updates will be much faster. I don't really like to wait 4 or 5 years for a game like this. I think that optimal time for a game like this (sex game) is 2-3 years at most. Well it depends how complex the game is.

Also, this is my personal opinion, but I didn't like the futa and gay content in this game, for me it was totaly unnecesary. I hope that in next game there won't be a content like this.

I think that the developer should conduct a survey, where players would tell what content they want in next game. For example if only 5% (or less) of gamers would like to see gey or futa content, then it should be cut of the game (or make another game only for this players).

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
произойдет ли смена пола. And will there be anything new(будет ли смена пола. И будет ли чего новенького)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
I understand where you're coming from, but at the same time, the MC does pretty much become a fully fledged Mage. Yeah, the writing doesn't have a neat satisfying resolution, but at the same time, the sexual content in the game is pretty extensive. In a way, it's thematically appropriate to have the ending be, "Let me see tits out in public" the quest, he's already accomplished everything else, and fucked everyone in the village except (half of) the elderly and minors.
Full fledged who? He found some old books and read some pages. His interactions with Melissa and her circle of witches is scarce at best. His meddling with Eric doesn't leads to anything - sex in the beginning, sex in the end. Eric + Astra got a scene after 100500 repeating tasks - horray! Thats all. After Jaina appears, Erics interactions with her is just some scenes. Where did that "I wanna be a hero!" go?
I'm not talking about sex scenes, when I say "content". Fucking one villager after another is one thing - and having STORY is another.
For example - that Leaf(?) elf. One who deals with fairy dust.
Case 1: He had 2 scenes and now +1 scene. Some with MC and some with other elves. Maybe he get another scene later. Period.
Case 2: Player can help heip him woth his addictions, travelling through the forest, fighting with orcs and elves with Leaf to get to the some elf druid for a cure. Elf Druid need a SpecialFutaElf Sperm for a ritual. Hero finds that, but when he give it to the druid, druid says there is not enough and hero should add his own. After the ritual druid says that Leafs addiction is now cured but due to MC's latest "addition" to the bottle, Leafs now have that specific thirst which could only be satisfied with futa elf sperm or the hero sperm. Now, Leaf can be seen feeding in the spa on wednesdays and in the village on weekends searching for Krowley. If he can't find Krowley - then he uses Eric as a substitute.

Case 1 - we have a set of sex scenes with some elf.
Case 2 - we have a STORY with a Leaf, same scene count coz every image is ALREADY in the game.

Reactions: csr13 and shundi82

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
you're are joking, but a few years ago I stopped publishing the game as a self-extracting exe file because some people didn't know how to unpack it
:KEK: :KEK:
Classic. Yeah if one can't make it as easy as unpacking + double clicking the exe some users are already overwhelmed. :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
You click on the links in the change-log in the first post, and they open full list of changes. It's never only fixes. Fixes are what happening after the monthly update. Moderators keep changes as links because the list of changes is quite long
Ok, let me explain myself then.
I was taught that 0.x.0.0 changing marks new content changes like new questline.
0.0.x.0 is changes the way of how existing content works - new sprites, new attack patterns, some sialog changes and bugfixes
0.0.0.x is some minor changes like translation issues or fixing some loose ends like lost images or wrong texturing.
Of course I cant argue with you about how you do things - because you have a complete vision in your head, while I cas see only results.
And my somewhat emotional conclusions are based exclusively on what you have achieved already.

TL;DR I got a feeling you got somewhat tired from this project and I'm sad that there would be no epic main story with Krowley, coz I wanna see more of his adventures. But it is only my OPINION, while you have a complete vision of a project and only you know how is should be despite what others think or say .
And if you feel like it is time to do next step - so be it, I can only wish you good luck with your next project.
Although that doesn't mean I'll stop feeling sad about the stories that could have been told)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Is it still didn't work on joiplay?
Doubt it. As I still have to have the rgss3a file unpacked to compress it. And Joiplay seems to need the RPGM Ace game like its put out by the Dev.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
Ok, let me explain myself then.
I was taught that 0.x.0.0 changing marks new content changes like new questline.
Or like a finishing of quest-line that was going on for years? I wasn't taught that system that you just made up, sorry :p

TL;DR I got a feeling you got somewhat tired from this project and I'm sad that there would be no epic main story with Krowley,
There never were any plans for epic main story. I always said that it's not something that should be expected. This game is an opposite of the games where hero goes on an epic adventure. It's the one where he stays at home village, and nothing happens to the home village (wild twist)

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Or like a finishing of quest-line that was going on for years? I wasn't taught that system that you just made up, sorry :p

There never were any plans for epic main story. I always said that it's not something that should be expected. This game is an opposite of the games where hero goes on an epic adventure. It's the one where he stays at home village, and nothing happens to the home village (wild twist)
Epic adventure doesn't necessarily mean fighting gods with throwing stars at them). There are stories with hundreds of pages that take place in one forest or village. But again - I can only talk about what I can understand from my experience and sometimes making up little stories here and there to illustrate my statements.
And I'm definitely not gonna tell you how you should tell your story - coz it's yours.

boobsgames

May 16, 2020
And I'm definitely not gonna tell you how you should tell your story - coz it's yours.
Really? For a moment I got an impression that this is exactly what you were trying to do. Good to know you weren't.

Last edited:

Vakul

Apr 10, 2022
Really? For a moment I got and impression that this is exactly what you were trying to do. Good to know you weren't.
Well I'm sure during all those years you've heard "what if..." and "I it was me, I'd..." more than a couple of times. If there was some good ideas you used later on - that's good. But if there wasn't - well, that didnt make you sad, did it? Even if we argued face to face many hours stright on every small detail - in the end of the day it is you who decide how to do what you do and face consequences, isn't it?

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018

I hope no RPGM next time. Good art, but grindy and boring as fuck.

Reactions: Futaglit
3.60 star(s) 171 Votes