• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DKORYAKIN505

Jun 29, 2023
произойдет ли смена пола. And will there be anything new(будет ли смена пола. И будет ли чего новенького)

Ero-Toth

Sep 6, 2021
I don't know languages other then Russian and English, so I have no plans on creating additional translations. If somebody wants - feel free. I have seen Spanish and Italian translation onlain
Hi Boobsgame, i wanted to ask at what percentage do you think the game currently stand from the end? Do you think that you have reached amost the end of it or do you think we just at the beginning? i am asking because as many other ero-project like this, "Warlock and boobs" are among the oldest and usually most dev prefer to go for as long as possible, but at the same time they kinda lost passion, or don't know where to go. Of course, i said "most", but in your case i was wondering if you still have a clear picture of where the game should go, and if "Warlock and boobs" were to ever end, do you have an idea of your next project?

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Hi Boobsgame, i wanted to ask at what percentage do you think the game currently stand from the end? Do you think that you have reached amost the end of it or do you think we just at the beginning? i am asking because as many other ero-project like this, "Warlock and boobs" are among the oldest and usually most dev prefer to go for as long as possible, but at the same time they kinda lost passion, or don't know where to go. Of course, i said "most", but in your case i was wondering if you still have a clear picture of where the game should go, and if "Warlock and boobs" were to ever end, do you have an idea of your next project?
This is from the latest changelog. It might answer some of your questions.
This update concludes the story line with the Great Paladin and the last story quest. Future updates will be focused on adding scenes, illustrations and fun stuff, but don’t expect new characters or big new locations. The hot springs episode with Astra and Alice will also be added in the future. I will continue to work on the game till at least the end of the year, slowly starting the work on the next project. Right now I’m not ready to talk about the future project in details, I’ll make a post when I’ll have something to say and show.

Reactions: Snugglepuff
3.60 star(s) 169 Votes