Complete [WANTAN WORKS] Pancake 3.1 English (.ass) Subtitles

rdfred

Dec 22, 2018
Can anyone help me. I download the machine translations, but I can not find the video to download so I can watch the video with subs

Madmunchkin

Nov 8, 2017
Can anyone help me. I download the machine translations, but I can not find the video to download so I can watch the video with subs
I don't think you will find it on f95. You might find it on google via search for "wantan works pancake 3" or other sites like AS.

TotemPoleNSFW

Nov 6, 2023
Wantan uploading a video on his ci-en is rather unheard of. I think he may be selling a new episode of the Pancake series as he is extremely letigious and would not risk uploading a video which could risk being uploaded to file-sharing sites.

Jun 22, 2022
Hello, since there is a new video comming in days I hope this thread is stil alive :'( i wanted to create one btu it's way too long and ocmplicated so here we go i guess ?

he's uploading a 45min video in 2 days so lets keep up the hype !
I thought his post said it takes him 4 days to render a 45 seconds animation, not that he'd upload an animation anytime soon. But, would be amazing if we get the next Pancakes installment this year. :love: