Want to join a Dev Team? (Artist & others wanted)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey Folks,
I'm currently creating "Where the Heart is" which is one of the fastest growing new Adult games (2018 start-ups) on Patreon (Graphteon Hot Creator September 2018).
I'm currently looking to expand from a one-man developer into a development team to work on future episodes (and also on future games, once WTHI is complete).

My primary request would be for a DAZ artist (paid position). The DAZ artist would need to hit the ground running (not an apprenticeship position), so they would need to be able to produce renders at least of equal quality (but hopefully better) than the current game images. I am not the best DAZ artist in the world by any stretch of the imagination, so a decent artist should be able to achieve the required level straight off the bat. I'm not expecting you to produce ALL images for the next episode, the initial plan would be to work with me to create the required renders and then we could expand from there.
Please DM me if interested (please consider how many hours you think you could afford to spend per month, how many renders you could produce and what compensation you would expect).

Although a DAZ artist is the only paying position at the moment, I would eventually like to expand to get more people on board, especially someone with coding/renpy experience, so if there's anyone out there who would like to get involved in that aspect, please feel free to DM me.

Let me know if there's any questions.....

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Can I be the one that runs away with the money? :pokerFace:

Reactions: eugeneloza

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Hey, I just wanted to wish you good luck.
Unfortunately I do not qualify to join your team, but I am sure someone will step up to accept this great opportunity soon! :eazyHype:
On another note: Keep up the banter & innuendo between Katie and the protagonist in the game, I love it! :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: CheekyGimp