• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Video Wanksy collection [2022-07-30] [Wanksy3D]

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
Will put an Update out in a bit just sorting out everything OP already has, takes a bit

sivertop

Jun 9, 2017
As mentioned a post before..

Here is everything missing in OP from 2021-02-28 until 2021-10-12 (newest release so far)

Its sorted between Pictures/Animations/Movies
There are a few older Animations in there as well from before 2021-02-28 that OP didnt have.

I will Upload it in 2 pieces, one is Animations+Pictures and one is just Movies (Movies one has the name Wanksy Movies...)

Here is the Link:

Both Parts done, have fun

Also want to mention that i cancelled my Sub to Wanksy, so i wont be able to put out any more Updates for him.
Im not a big fan of his Animations/Movies especially since normal animations have no Sound for the most part, and Movies are..meh...

rf96 got Update for you again :D

Last edited:

fanat7771

May 11, 2021
As mentioned a post before..

Here is everything missing in OP from 2021-02-28 until 2021-10-12 (newest release so far)

Its sorted between Pictures/Animations/Movies
There are a few older Animations in there as well from before 2021-02-28 that OP didnt have.

I will Upload it in 2 pieces, one is Animations+Pictures and one is just Movies (Movies one has the name Wanksy Movies...)

Here is the Link:

Both Parts done, have fun

Also want to mention that i cancelled my Sub to Wanksy, so i wont be able to put out any more Updates for him.
Im not a big fan of his Animations/Movies especially since normal animations have no Sound for the most part, and Movies are..meh...

rf96 got Update for you again :D
If possible, download us updates of this author, thanks!