• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.60 star(s) 29 Votes

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
Can't wait to hear all the manchildren whining about NTR x'D
well,people do have a right to dislike certain things.

personally,i'm mainly playing the game beacuse there's a chance i can date and fuck luna,who i've allways had the biggest crush on,but if in the next update despite me getting to max with luna the game inexplicably decides she's now gonna date someone else,well,what's the point of me working my ass off to get that far into a relationship with her if it ultimately means nothing ?

at the very least people who dont like certain features in a game like that should have the option to turn it off,especially if,like myself,they're playing for a specific character they like.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
well,people do have a right to dislike certain things.
personally,i'm mainly playing the game beacuse there's a chance i can date and fuck luna
In fact, the player has all the advantages in front of the NPC. If you want to get a certain girl, then you will probably succeed before the NPC. But, if you concentrate your efforts on two or three at a time - then you have the chances to fail. We hope that this will motivate the players.

ShadowSamurai

Oct 4, 2017
In fact, the player has all the advantages in front of the NPC. If you want to get a certain girl, then you will probably succeed before the NPC. But, if you concentrate your efforts on two or three at a time - then you have the chances to fail. We hope that this will motivate the players.
huh,interesting.

so,how exactly will that work then ?

i've allready got pretty much everyone with the exception of snape,draco and tonks at max,how would i go about getting luna then as my girlfriend ? is that something that's not been implemented yet ? beacuse i'd rather have her then ginny,tbh,i've allways liked luna

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Well, if you wand Luna so badly, then you will get her ) Most likely. No more spoilers, sorry...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
- Gossiping girls. They can give you a hint about how to get the quest. They can also comment on your achievements. And they can just talk about all sorts of nonsense. Basically, lewd nonsense...
They said that even if you are not in Slytherin, then Astoria would talk to you if your DADA is high enough, but I gather from the thread here that you still have to side with her in that one quest first before she will speak to you?

Is there any way to raise our relationship with Tonks yet? For the first woman we meet, there have been a surprisingly few interactions with her.

All in all, cute game so far.

thuron

Jul 5, 2017
With this being in a magical setting will there be spells and what not implemented to steal or alter relationships or temporarily change personalities?

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
They said that even if you are not in Slytherin, then Astoria would talk to you if your DADA is high enough, but I gather from the thread here that you still have to side with her in that one quest first before she will speak to you?
This gossip will be actual starting from v0.5

Is there any way to raise our relationship with Tonks yet? For the first woman we meet, there have been a surprisingly few interactions with her.
Not yet

All in all, cute game so far.
Thanks )

With this being in a magical setting will there be spells and what not implemented to steal or alter relationships or temporarily change personalities?
There will be something like this in the next versions

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This gossip will be actual starting from v0.5
Nice, since she was rude to me, I sided with him, figuring I could make it up with the other skill later...

Right on, at least I am not missing anything. Somehow Snape went from disliking me to like, so just making sure I did not miss anything, thanks. XD
I look forward to seeing it and more of the librarian.

No, thank you.

Since waiting on art assets seems to be the limiting factor, I am hoping that means the dreams and class incidents are planing to be animated at some time too. That would be nice, and help with the slow build to the other H scenes in the final game.

--

Wow, so in order to do quest 14, you need to maintain that skill, that low, all the way to October? Even if you are not studying on your own or trying to raise your relationship with a certain fan of the art, it would be almost impossible to do that if you did not double down on lacking whatever stat is required for it (like I did for athletics and flight). Even if the point is to show how bad you are, that seems too long. It's cute, I am sure a lot more people would want to do it. Maybe either pop it up sooner, and/or have a tutoring option for each class. That would be my suggestion there.

Last edited:

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
Wands and Witches 0.5 Alpha was released

Greetings!
It was a long job, but we finally released an alpha version of the 0.5x branch for our 10$ patrons! As usual, this version can be buggy, and it will need to be completed before releasing the public version.

What's new:

- Eight new locations

- Seven new quests, mainly in new locations

- Another 14,000 words of text

- A new secondary character

What we need to do before the release of the public version:

- Animation for new locations (they are not animated yet)

- New sandbox mechanics, allowing you to monitor the development of relations between the NPCs

- Several new events

- Fix bugs )))

Yu can check it at our Patreon page ;)

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
What about the beta, you ask?
Well, I believe the most of the bugs already fixed. The script size has increased by 2000 words, to 16000 word total. This is the biggest update we has ever made. The duration of the game will be increased by one month. Also, your scholarship will depend on your academic performance now.

In addition, we greatly improved the main model of the player character. Now he/she have more poses and facial expressions. New locations is refined, and we adding animation to them now.

Also, you can accidentally meet NPCs who kiss each other. Or even more. Your character is not the only one who wants some intimacy. )

As for the timing, we want to release beta version this weekend. And, if everything goes well, then we will release a public version at the beginning of next month.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Game is pretty cool so far. Have about 2 hours under my belt. The art is great, characters on point. The leveling system seems a bit grindy at the moment for sure. You have to do a lot of talking to improve friendships, which makes sense, but you're left spamming the same text boxes over and over to get there. I'm finally able to flirt with my first fellow Slytherin, but it happens to be a girl. When do I get some dick shoved in me?

I enjoy the fact that you can kind of choose your own story and path to what interests you. I have followed the walkthrough a bit, but I've mostly just toyed with the game on my own. I'm excited to see where this one goes.

rjr00123

Sep 19, 2017
Just a couple of questions: First, is the new version fully compatible with save files from the previous version, or is a new game needed for full effect, and would it be possible to get a list of triggers for the new quests?

Update, Just played through a couple more days and got a message saying I'd reached the end of the current version, when there were some new quests I had not encountered.

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
@ilovenudemods I glad that you liked our game )

@rjr00123 The saves is compatible. Alpha is limited to two months. We have already received complaints that many players do not have time to complete all the quests for that time. So we extended the playing time to three months, starting with beta. Beta will be released today for our patrons.

Reactions: ilovenudemods

GCStudio

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2016
We are just released version 0.51 beta for our 3$+ Patrons.

It contains all the content that we planned for the public version. But we are sure that it contains bugs too.

Main changes from the alpha version are:

- Almost all the new backgrounds are animated now.

- Added new events, mid-terms. The game is expanded to 2000 words.

- The game time is extended until the end of November.

- Redesigned player character's sprites. Now he/she has both hands and lots of poses.

- Added random encouters at dating place.

Changes from 0.4x versions are:

- Eight new locations

- Seven new quests, mainly in new locations

- Added 16,000+ words of text

- A new secondary character

We will release the public version right after we fix most of the bugs.

3.60 star(s) 29 Votes