VN Ren'Py [Wandering Lust] --- Harry Potter fangame ( Discussion & Development Thread )

Alder9800

Sep 30, 2021
what do you think of the bestiality?
since you could add an event with harry in his animagus form (any form since there is no official one) fucking the girls.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Looking good.Any guesses on the release date?
Not really ^^"
originaly I hoped to release it during Christmas hollidays but my school took me a lot of time so I didn't even start coding the game :cry:
The sceneries make me cries so I stopped and start to draw the animations.

I hope Maybe March or June 2023 :unsure:

lahif

Aug 21, 2020
Not really ^^"
originaly I hoped to release it during Christmas hollidays but my school took me a lot of time so I didn't even start coding the game :cry:
The sceneries make me cries so I stopped and start to draw the animations.

I hope Maybe March or June 2023 :unsure:
Looking forward to it then.

Ghoul5117

Jun 25, 2019
Speaking of copywrite, you may want to change the name of your game because there is already a game called Wandering Lust.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Speaking of copywrite, you may want to change the name of your game because there is already a game called Wandering Lust.
Really ? Do you have a link to something related to this game ? I can't find anything on google

rsclassicteacher

Oct 4, 2020
Art looks great, I like the idea of an alternate world, which way would you go with your story goals for Harry; Find whatever happened in that universe that changed it? try to live in what he considers "a better universe"? or simply return to his?

I like the trainer/quest mechanic try to sort out how they will work WITH each other to ensure that one doesn't feel cumbersome. Maybe training tools are obtainable by doing quests? or quests help Harry learn how to be a more effective trainer? Maybe training the girls gives them a sexual skill, then the quests put it to use?

Could have some real cool moral implications if harry is training the girls as a means to return/fix his universe in a sort of "ends justify the means" or a "his actions will not exist so doing terrible things will be fine if he attains a "good ending".

All in all I really think this game could be a big hit, as most harry potter games are :/ with the exception of the big two 1)lust academy 2)witch trainer.

Title idea "Harry potter and the twined fates" lol

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Thank you for the comment ! ^^

Art looks great, I like the idea of an alternate world, which way would you go with your story goals for Harry; Find whatever happened in that universe that changed it? try to live in what he considers "a better universe"? or simply return to his?

Find what is changing is not really a question, he will discover it at the start of the game. Returning is not an option because I don't really see the interest in it. Try to live is a better option ^^ he will learn a lot of things from this universe... :3

I like the trainer/quest mechanic try to sort out how they will work WITH each other to ensure that one doesn't feel cumbersome. Maybe training tools are obtainable by doing quests? or quests help Harry learn how to be a more effective trainer? Maybe training the girls gives them a sexual skill, then the quests put it to use?
Ohhh nice ! I didn't think about the relation trainer/quest in that way. That gave me some good ideas Thank You!

Could have some real cool moral implications if harry is training the girls as a means to return/fix his universe in a sort of "ends justify the means" or a "his actions will not exist so doing terrible things will be fine if he attains a "good ending".

I havent imagine about the plot more than "2 years" after Harry's arrival. I didn't even think about "Rose's Voldemort" death xD
For all the universe want he will take a piano on the head x)

All in all I really think this game could be a big hit, as most harry potter games are :/ with the exception of the big two 1)lust academy 2)witch trainer.

Title idea "Harry potter and the twined fates" lol
Oh really thank you. I hope my game will fit your hipe ^^

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hey everyone !

This is officially a news !

Take that as my Christmass gift ^^

1- Harry, Rose, Bella and Lily are done with 1 set of clothes for each but without emotion set

2- I started to (re)draw sceneries but it took a long time so I decided to make something that take even more time xD

so

3- I made a first sex animation - all of the different parts of it will be "readable/playable" separatly

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See you (soon maybe ^^)

Reactions: Aaa12127654

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hello to all of you faithful comrades !

A little update on the progress of the project.

The "greybox" (finished without light and shadows) of the living room decor is finished since april and I started the kitchen.

I also started to write the game.

Unfortunately I'm forced to make a break because the motherboard of my computer broke and it can't be fixed. The files are safe but I'm unable to draw and code for 4 weeks now.

I'm currently waiting to receive my new laptop.

Until then, be well ! ^^

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hello everyone,
To celebrate the new year, here's a quick update on the project's progress.
Progress on the art of the game can be found in the dedicated thread.

About the game.
The system that manages the female characters is fully functional, including the clothing system and the personal calendar.
Tonks and Lily are now in the game and Bella should be soon.
I've still got some greybox scenery to do before I start writing the story and quests.

bella_evil.gif

AbsoluteWhite

Sep 29, 2017
hey i just stumbled here looking for hp universe games and i like your project .
just by looking at how many stats you're planning to implement it seems like you have big plans and it sounds lots of fun.
i hope id get to play it in the future
just be careful about the trademark shit because there aren't many harry potter games around
good luck