VN Ren'Py [Wandering Lust] --- Harry Potter fangame ( Discussion & Development Thread )

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Hey everyone !
I'm Alt-0069 and I'm making Wandering Lust - a 2D VN and Harry Potter fangame!

WL is an harem-buid eroge visual novel based/inspired on various games which can be found on this site as Big Brother, Innocent Witches and Akabur's game.
The art and the plot of the game are inspired by Bayushi's work (mainly) and other fanfic on AO3 and ff.net.

All art being develloped for the game is done by my own, including sex scenes.

You won't find any non-original asset in this game. All are result of hours of hard work.

:illuminati: A little disclaimer before continuing :
All characters will be considered as mature for their scenes but their ages will not be mentionned so if you want to use canon ages you can.
Why? Because I know some of ours have more loose morality but I don't want problem with the law.
Truth is a funny thing [you know ]

- The Story -

You play as Harry ( yes not mysterious protag n°5726 from trainer games ) at the end of his 5th Hogwart year. During the battle of the Department of Mystery you decide to follow Sirius throught the Veil of Death. Here a mysterious entity throw you in an other univers directly in the living room of someone. You will meet in this universe your living mother, Lily Potter, a kind lewd-aunt Bellatrix Lestrange Black, the usual Remus Lupin, a 2 years younger female version of yourself and more.
Will you be a lewd lover or a corrupting master ? Maybe a mixing of both ?

- Content features -

The game is based on two mechanics, quests and training.

Quest :
Quests are simples, like in any other game in the world you have things to do and in result you can gain an item or it can change significantly your relationship with one or more characters but in all case I want you to be rewarded by a sexy/lewd scene ;).

Training :
Training is based on trainer games like Akabur's games. You can unlock this feature after reaching a certain relationship with characters then one time per day you can call them to "train" them ( mainly asking them to do something lewd ). But training affect only how much corrupted is the characters not is submission or domination toward you.

Characters statistics :
  • Mood : determine how a character will react to you - always changing to converge to "neutral" state
  • Affection : how much a character love you - will unlock or lock quests, events and chatting option
  • Lust : determine how much a character is excited and want to have sex, can be influenced by mood - will decrease with time.
  • Corruption : determine reaction of the character toward lewd things - set by "training"
  • Submission : determine how you can interact with a character, mainly during sex - can be neutral, domination or submission at different levels.
  • Cum : determine when the character will cum during a sex scene.
  • Amount : determine the amount of time a character can cum before getting tired of having orgasm.

Your statistics :
  • Lust : similar to the others
  • Amunition : the number of time you can cum without "recharging"
  • Reload : the time it take for each new round to fill your magazine ^^
  • Magic skills : not fixed for now

- Dev log -

08/10/2022 :
Most of characters from "Part I" are drawn. Missing background, sex scenes and UI. Code will start to be writed soon.

Here some exemples of what I've drawn for now ( in order fem-Harry, Lily and Bellatrix )
Rose_3.0.png
Lily_3.0_wear.png
20220814_110305.png
More art can be found here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/heres-my-harry-potter-fangame-project-whats-your-mind.68865/page-1

Last edited:

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Please comment !
If you have any idea about gameplay, clothes or other !
And also as you can see this game need a name so if you have an idea I'll take ^^

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Honestly, not a fan of Harry or any other character, as they're all idiots who didn't think to plant a couple of land mines in an encounter with an evil wizards, or buy a few machine guns or hire a couple of professional snipers who would have solved the Voland De Mort problem a lot faster. In short, they're all complete degenerates. And I wouldn't want to play as a degenerate, so I'd rather make another character, a completely different one, who prefers a good old Colt over a dull magic wand. Just imagine the scene - some cocky Slytherin upstart challenges you to a duel, pulls out his dull wand and starts saying his Abracadabra, while you pull out your Colt and shoot his dick off.

Also, Harry is a cuck if he lets Hermione go out with other guys and then marry another man. So the story itself initially implies NTR and cuckoldry.

And I think that you need completely new, different characters from the original ones, but not instead of the old ones, but along with them, and let the old ones serve for all sorts of NTR fetishes.

• Haha
Reactions: Choo-choo

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Good luck with your project.
Considering the inspirations you list and your comments on the training part, it already sounds way too grindy for me, but hopefully you won't have too much trouble finding an audience.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Honestly, not a fan of Harry or any other character, as they're all idiots who didn't think to plant a couple of land mines in an encounter with an evil wizards, or buy a few machine guns or hire a couple of professional snipers who would have solved the Voland De Mort problem a lot faster. In short, they're all complete degenerates. And I wouldn't want to play as a degenerate, so I'd rather make another character, a completely different one, who prefers a good old Colt over a dull magic wand. Just imagine the scene - some cocky Slytherin upstart challenges you to a duel, pulls out his dull wand and starts saying his Abracadabra, while you pull out your Colt and shoot his dick off.

Also, Harry is a cuck if he lets Hermione go out with other guys and then marry another man. So the story itself initially implies NTR and cuckoldry.

And I think that you need completely new, different characters from the original ones, but not instead of the old ones, but along with them, and let the old ones serve for all sorts of NTR fetishes.
Yeah I can see why you say that :LOL:
First thank you for the comment it's important to learn from people who are not "fan" of your own project ! ^^

After I know most of (/all) witch and wizard are a little dumb and I think it's because it was more easy for JKR to write her story. I don't really want that for my game.
1) I have an adult Lilly Potter which is supposed to be a smart muggleborn witch (and I want her to be logical as a normal muggle)
2) Voldy is not the main plot of the story so I can kill him with a shotgun or a falling piano if I want.

Concerning Harry being cucked and Hermione:
1) I don't want that and I think this behaviour in canon is due to the lack of adult to guide him throught they way of love and sex ( :3 ) and the fact he has a psycho murderer who want to kill him during his schoolyears. In my game he would have some kind and sexy tutors.
2) I'm not a huge fan of Hermione, yes she have a nice ass in the book but most of her popularity is due to Emma Waston being a beautiful girl. In the Harry Potter univers there's much more beautiful girl who can be fucked. So Hermione will be one of the girl but not the principle.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Good luck with your project.
Considering the inspirations you list and your comments on the training part, it already sounds way too grindy for me, but hopefully you won't have too much trouble finding an audience.
Thank you!
I don't think you and other need to worry about grinding because I'm not a huge fan of it ^^
I love Rogue Like by Oni for being fast to set a relationship with girl and to start sex. I also want something near that.
Some girl will be easy to seduce and fuck and some other will not.
Also for these last I want most quests to end with a sexy/lewd scene to reward the player.
That's natural in normal gameplay loop !
You shouldn't have to play hours to see a little piece of ass

Reactions: GreenGobbo

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
I wonder how JK Rowling feels about all the smut that people produce for her characters. :unsure:

You think she maybe browses the lewd content while drinking her morning coffee every day? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Alt-0069

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
I wonder how JK Rowling feels about all the smut that people produce for her characters. :unsure:

You think she maybe browses the lewd content while drinking her morning coffee every day? :ROFLMAO:
:LOL:
I don't know
I think every creator should know the fact the rule 34 exist on internet before making anything :LOL:

But honestly what do YOU think ?

Also I beg you to pardon me to take your thread for Tales of Legendary Lust: Aphrodisia as a model for mine ^^

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
But honestly what do YOU think ?
I think she's pissed because Hermione gets all the lewd content, instead of Professor McGonagall (which is her self-insert).

JK's probably into GILF content. Wouldn't surprise if she secretly payrolls a couple of lewd projects via Patreon! :p

• Haha

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
I think she's pissed because Hermione gets all the lewd content, instead of Professor McGonagall (which is her self-insert).

JK's probably into GILF content. Wouldn't surprise if she secretly payrolls a couple of lewd projects via Patreon! :p
If McGo is her SI I hope she had played Innocent Witches ^^

And about my project what is your mind ?

Crimson Delight Games

Game Developer
Nov 20, 2020
And about my project what is your mind ?
It sounds good on paper, but it'll all depend on how you execute it. That's usually the stumbling block for most devs, even (semi)professional ones. Few games sound bad on paper, but getting them to look and feel and play good is a whole other can of worms.

Here's a bit of friendly advice: don't try to do too much at once. The team I'm on spent more than a year working on our latest content release because we didn't scope properly (granted, our game is an RPG, so it's kind of hard to cut it into smaller pieces, but still). Try to start small, and build from there. It's better to release 12 small content updates over a year, than one huge one after 12 months.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
It sounds good on paper, but it'll all depend on how you execute it. That's usually the stumbling block for most devs, even (semi)professional ones. Few games sound bad on paper, but getting them to look and feel and play good is a whole other can of worms.

Here's a bit of friendly advice: don't try to do too much at once. The team I'm on spent more than a year working on our latest content release because we didn't scope properly (granted, our game is an RPG, so it's kind of hard to cut it into smaller pieces, but still). Try to start small, and build from there. It's better to release 12 small content updates over a year, than one huge one after 12 months.
Yeah I know ^^
I had already made all character (+some background) and start to code a little but in last december I had accidentaly deleted all T.T
So I redraw all with only 1 set of clothes and 2 emotions (against the 5 I had drawn for each character) and I want to make a basic version for november/december.
I will add the rest in the next year. ^^

But thank for your advises !

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Идея и то что есть возможность реализовать визуальную часть самостоятельно это хорошо. Посмотрел, почитал, я так понял в основном будет делаться упор на узнаваемых персонажей, а не сюжет из Гарри Поттера. Раз есть квесты то хотелось бы что бы характер персонажей хоть немного соответствовал оригиналу. Так будет интересней. Насчёт игры, я так понял это будет стиль игры где надо набрать определённое количество очков или что то аналогичное для продвижения сюжета. Это не плохо, тем более прочитал в комментариях что не надо будет пару часов ждать и чего то делать в попытки увидеть хоть что то. Что ещё про сюжет. Раз есть эмоции и возбуждение то наверное будет смена дня и ночи и возможно хождение по разным локациям для нахождения квестов. В таком стиле главное сделать чтобы было логично и легко найти эти квесты или персонажей, а не рандомное тыканье в попытки продвинуться в сюжете. Такое часто бывает, заходишь сюда, заходишь туда и ничего и не известно куда дальше. Магические навыки. Тут раздолье в сюжете. Невидимость с подглядыванием, зелья различные, да много чего ещё. Ну ладно и так много букв написал.

The idea and the fact that it is possible to implement the visual part on your own is good. I looked, read, as I understand it, the emphasis will mainly be on recognizable characters, and not on the plot from Harry Potter. Since there are quests, I would like the character of the characters to be at least a little consistent with the original. That will be more interesting. As for the game, I understand it will be a style of play where you need to score a certain number of points or something similar to advance the plot. This is not bad, especially since I read in the comments that it will not be necessary to wait a couple of hours and do something in an attempt to see at least something. What else about the plot. Since there are emotions and excitement, then there will probably be a change of day and night, and it is possible to go to different locations to find quests. In this style, the main thing is to make it logical and easy to find these quests or characters, and not randomly poke in attempts to advance in the plot. This often happens, you come here, you go there and nothing is known where further. Magic skills. Here expanse in the plot. Invisibility with peeping, various potions, and much more. Well, okay, I wrote so many letters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Идея и то что есть возможность реализовать визуальную часть самостоятельно это хорошо. Посмотрел, почитал, я так понял в основном будет делаться упор на узнаваемых персонажей, а не сюжет из Гарри Поттера. Раз есть квесты то хотелось бы что бы характер персонажей хоть немного соответствовал оригиналу. Так будет интересней. Насчёт игры, я так понял это будет стиль игры где надо набрать определённое количество очков или что то аналогичное для продвижения сюжета. Это не плохо, тем более прочитал в комментариях что не надо будет пару часов ждать и чего то делать в попытки увидеть хоть что то. Что ещё про сюжет. Раз есть эмоции и возбуждение то наверное будет смена дня и ночи и возможно хождение по разным локациям для нахождения квестов. В таком стиле главное сделать чтобы было логично и легко найти эти квесты или персонажей, а не рандомное тыканье в попытки продвинуться в сюжете. Такое часто бывает, заходишь сюда, заходишь туда и ничего и не известно куда дальше. Магические навыки. Тут раздолье в сюжете. Невидимость с подглядыванием, зелья различные, да много чего ещё. Ну ладно и так много букв написал.

The idea and the fact that it is possible to implement the visual part on your own is good. I looked, read, as I understand it, the emphasis will mainly be on recognizable characters, and not on the plot from Harry Potter. Since there are quests, I would like the character of the characters to be at least a little consistent with the original. That will be more interesting. As for the game, I understand it will be a style of play where you need to score a certain number of points or something similar to advance the plot. This is not bad, especially since I read in the comments that it will not be necessary to wait a couple of hours and do something in an attempt to see at least something. What else about the plot. Since there are emotions and excitement, then there will probably be a change of day and night, and it is possible to go to different locations to find quests. In this style, the main thing is to make it logical and easy to find these quests or characters, and not randomly poke in attempts to advance in the plot. This often happens, you come here, you go there and nothing is known where further. Magic skills. Here expanse in the plot. Invisibility with peeping, various potions, and much more. Well, okay, I wrote so many letters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ouch you have all my sympathy for the thread you had posted.

Yeap you are right! Thank you for the ideas <3

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There's some content with "Minerva McGonagall" on rule34. Quite a lot of it is futa actually. If she really is Rowling's self-insert character, she may consider that the worst kind of insult.

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Okay guys.
Seeing the last message I'll give you one warning.
You can talk about HP and rule 34, even JK self-insert if you want.

But dont talk about JK's opinions about peoples on Twitter, Internet or anywhere.
I want to avoid this debate.

Also, I will not tolerate any racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc etc...

Never.

Thank you to respect others.

Last edited:

Alt-0069

Aug 27, 2017
Finally found a name for the game :D
(Rather a friend of mine found it ^^" )
What do you think ?

banuma

Jul 5, 2018
Sounds awesome. Can't wait to show Umbridge here place. :D And I hope the characters that are already older than 18 are their real age from the books, like McGonagall. Need the older ladies to show the youngsters how it is done. ^^

btw I think your art is great!

• Red Heart