• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kMimster

Jul 19, 2022
Didnt even start the game and its like reading a book that has copy/paste materials from everywhere multi times. :(
How do you change players name?

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I've seen this game pop up a few times with different names. Is it that same game as the original upon download or it it a continuation or complete revision of a previous version of the game?

I only ask because I don't want to jump into a sequal or later "chapter" of a series instead of starting from the beginning.
I found 4.7 floating around in my download file, just comparing the start. The game is definitely seems like it changed and removed some things. I think I'll play 4.7 till I can't then play whatever this current version is, since I'm not even sure if it's the same story or game.
They have other seperate downloads in the OP, why wouldn't they leave the last draft of 4.7's version?

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Or you know, PLAY THE GAME and stop asking for an easy fap. Actually enjoy the work the dev put into this game. Its actually not bad
what work do you mean? i decided to start this game after waiting a few months and i see the mc name is "player" and i cant change it, and after the first day a girl gave you a blowjob with 0 talk/story just out of nowhere, so cheap and disapointing...maybe that guy is doing the right thing asking for a full save and not waste time...

ldacombat123

Jun 6, 2022
Can anyone tell me if the remastered version 0.10 is a continuation of version 0.9? Do I have to download both versions or just download the remastered version?

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Does anyone have a save game shortly after the game starts? I'm stuck here (10-15 minutes after starting the game). I can't finish this conversation. A game reset and a new save game didn't help. skip didn't work either. I keep getting stuck in this spot.
(Quest: "Ask Berelman about the ingredients")

Stuck.png

Last edited:
Reactions: gEiTCHEA

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
Does anyone have a save game shortly after the game starts? I'm stuck here (10-15 minutes after starting the game). I can't finish this conversation. A game reset and a new save game didn't help. skip didn't work either. I keep getting stuck in this spot.
(Quest: "Ask Berelman about the ingredients")

View attachment 3615000
I'm also stuck at this part. However it doesn't feel like the only issue with this quest line. Other issues with the game, which don't break it thankfully:

-When you go to fill the mirror at night, there is nothing happens to signify you have accomplished this (aside from the prompt sneakily changing one you open the quest log) you just walk around in the courtyard like normal, no idea which section of courtyard even did the trick. There should really be a singular dialogue or notification.
-When the quest says to talk to the nurse. She doesn't have a new question to ask among her questions, they are all the same before and during the quest. I honestly didn't check to see if any of the dialogues were different when you ask them though. Thankfully at some point the prompt changed in the quest log so you are able to bypass it simply by clicking on her or visiting her I guess
-I don't know if it's cannon that you don't need to sleep, but I can't seem to figure out how to sleep. I have gotten through the game purely by the timeskip function because I can't use my bed. Thankfully their is no exhaustion guage in this game. Guess the main character does have a superpower. I also fumble around to progress the game after the BJ scene at midnight due to this, the game doesn't really let you know that the only way to progress time is to click in the upper right and skip hours.

Wanderer_game Please let me know if I missed something, but these definitely all seem like things that might need patched. First time playing, so I would prefer to play through it so I don't miss anything. So no save for me, just the guy above.

Reactions: gEiTCHEA

Togler

Oct 24, 2021
In the quest "A magical interview" for 3 interviews, select the options "No, but we use substitutes and strapons to compensate." "Of course! We sometimes secrete on their faces when... we're copulating." "It depends on the partner, but i'd love to tug, slap and sometimes choke them." "One bird in the hand is worth it, Cruella" then you open the scene.
Ok so how exactly did you do that? Because every time I choose first answer (about strap-ons) it ends conversation and the quest. No matter which one of the two options I choose, it leads to the end of dialog, no further options.

Reactions: augi36

augi36

Aug 20, 2017
Ok so how exactly did you do that? Because every time I choose first answer (about strap-ons) it ends conversation and the quest. No matter which one of the two options I choose, it leads to the end of dialog, no further options.
the game doesn't progress to the point where I can choose between two answers. The game runs exactly up to the screenshot. After that it's like a rubber band for me. The game repeats the same text passage over and over again. I can't do anything else. Even deleting the save and starting over didn't work. re-downloaded, without success. I have now deleted the game because I have no chance of progressing any further. Hmm, it's a shame actually

Togler

Oct 24, 2021
the game doesn't progress to the point where I can choose between two answers. The game runs exactly up to the screenshot. After that it's like a rubber band for me. The game repeats the same text passage over and over again. I can't do anything else. Even deleting the save and starting over didn't work. re-downloaded, without success. I have now deleted the game because I have no chance of progressing any further. Hmm, it's a shame actually
Actually I can progress further, it's just this particular quest is ruined for me - no continuation of the dialog, no conclusion, no H-scene. The hint says that the character must be horny at the moment, but how..?

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
The Load/Save feature seems very broken. You try to load and it seems like it loads from a later point where you didn't save.

Upon cleaning up your room, it seems like there's not much you can do.

There are som dialogues that would randomly not show any text.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
I'm glad I kept the previous version...not the most up to date version before the reset, but I'll take it for now.
This new one seems to be too glitchy to start from the beginning. I hope there is a patch soon.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
1715492115975.png

Literally begging for money to develop their F2P microtransactions cashgrab gacha game. Fucking clueless idiots lmao

"Yeah, please pay us so we can fuck you over later with our P2W predatory lootbox game. We learned nothing from all the hated companies who do this and we also only think about money. I'm sure this is the game you all want from us!"

This bullshit needs to fail, hard.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
F2P Gacha is the most toxic, predatory invention of the gaming-industry. And these people are trying to create such a disguising thing off the backs of charitable donations from their Patreon. This is the only indie company I've seen trying to do this and its just so damn disgusting and frankly, depressing, its making me sick thinking about it.

Most people already hate companies who make gacha games and insert microtransactions in games. This is the first time I see a company do this and make their patreon supporters pay for it.
The same people they are planning to exploit, are the people they ask to pay for the development of their exploitation device.

Its almost poetic how evil that is.

3.00 star(s) 25 Votes