Collection - Unity - Wanderer: Broken Bed [v0.10 - REMASTERED Part II] [TopHouse Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

origiman

The game left a good impression. Beautiful illustrations, interesting fantasy world and the main thing that's not a VN, there are also some mini-games. The scenes are medium, I want more interactive. I fount some bugs, keep in mind. I hope the developers will fix problems with inventory. Characters have uncommon names ahah. I recommend, but I also hope new updates will release more often.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Moth14

If this rating system allowed for half points then this review would be a 3.5 instead of a 4, but I'm feeling generous so I'll round up. There isn't much to do in this game as of build 2.0, but the game is obviously in a very early state so I don't hold the lack of content against it. The art looks fantastic and the animations are great as well. The story so far is a bit lacking but I can chalk that up to it just not being fully developed yet (and to my ignorance of the source material that this game is apparently based on/inspired by). The part I took issue with, however, was the writing. It pivots back and forth between decently structured sentences with good diction and feeling like it's been run through google translate once or twice. Additionally, it jarringly jumps from the characters to an unnecessary exposition machine in the form of the "author". Going forward, I'd suggest the dev team look into recruiting a good proof reader to keep the flow and conversational nature of the writing solid. All that said, I am looking forward to more of this.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

ThompsonBalo

This game is obviously heavily inspired by Zero no Tsukaima and like Goredan I see it as a plus point. I really liked the anime and wanted to play a game similar to it and now we can with sexy stuff on top which is also a plus point.

The quality of the drawings and the animations is also very high, higher than in most other similar Patreon VNs. Be aware though that this is just a 5 minute prologue demo so far and you can therefore hardly make any judgement how the quality of the game/story develops further. The pictures of scenes you can see in the first post are mostly not even in this version yet, you can`t even talk to characters yet or make decisions (beside a single sex scene where you have the option to run away or let it happen).

Edit: After over 2 years later the game honestly became a mess that has nothing beside its beautiful art left. The original story idea was thrown out the window, the characters are now just hollow whores that have no personality to them whatsoever and don`t even act like normal human beings but cock starved whores that can`t think about anything but sex instead of being just normal women in a school and it is overall a real disappointment. Therefore I change the review from 5 to 2 stars.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Maikro

I played the build of the game, I was very surprised by the level of animation and backgrounds, in fact, I have not seen such a high level of visual style for a long time, the backgrounds turned out to be very detailed and convey the atmosphere of a real magical fairy tale.

Now everything is crammed with games collected in a daz or on a renpy, with very bad art or 3d evil valley.

The list of games that you are inspired by is simply amazing, no one has ever done adult games with such amazing taste as yours! Continue.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Goredan1994

Wow, guys. I understand that you have made a game based on the amazing anime Zero no Tsukaima. Throughout the entire anime, I wanted to see sex scenes, but now I can finally play for the main characters of this anime myself. I hope that you will finish it as soon as possible, and more and more people will support you on patreon.