3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LasarusLibrarius

Sep 25, 2018
This is what im doing for quickly farming money in the patreon version
Download and install Autohotkey This allow for the creation of hotkey scripts
Once installed rightclick somewhere in a folder or on the desktop go to "New" And create a new "Autohotkey script" Name one Clicker and the other Sake for simplicity change it if you want. Once you have those created Rightclick the script and click on "Edit Script and Copy paste these scripts into the seperate script files.

For Automatic Clicks use this script (F7 is the hotkey to toggel this script on and off, change as you may)

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F7::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
Click
sleep 30
}
return

For automatically typing "sake" for the +MoneyPerSec * 66642 use this script
(F8 is hotkey for toggle change to what you want)

toggle = 0
#MaxThreadsPerHotkey 2

F8::
Toggle := !Toggle
While Toggle{
send, sake
sleep 500
}
return

once this is done and each of the scripts are saved double click on them to enable them (Shoul show a "H" in the hidden icons tab in the bottom roght next to time) (Its the small up arrow)

Once the scripts are enabled startup the game begin playing and enable these cheats to further accelerate your money earning rate.
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%
"hale" Building money * 42
Now that this is done toggle the scripts on and enjoy the massive amount of money you will earn. once again this is only for patreon version should you use another version you would have to alter the scripts yourself

Little warning once you turn these on do not take your mouse off of the game screen without turning the scripts off otherwise you will begin using the scripts on a different tab then the game

Last edited:
Feb 21, 2018
Thoughts
The kind of experience i actually recommend cheating to experience since clickers are never fun.
i love the art but the gameplay and time it takes to max everything...not worth it...
you even earn money when not playing...that is how bad it is...

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

Jinnak

Jun 5, 2018
I have a problem...
after the window Play / About I have a black screen can someone help me?

Aug 14, 2017
I haven't thought about this in a while. It looks cute, but it's still a clicker. I can say it's better than Heroes of the Forgotten Realms. You don't keep your unlocked characters upon reaching the next level of the game. I'm amazed it's still on the playstore when it's even worse than the average clicker.

anonnom

Jul 7, 2017
You don't keep your unlocked characters upon reaching the next level of the game.
you can select which animations to see. as far as being a 'good clicker' i have no idea. i don't play em. i cheated by editing my save to unlock every animation. doing it legit the game had to do so many calculations it made the animations VERY choppy. even on a an overclocked 2500k

effort in *creating this game could have been better spent elswhere in my opinion.

[*edit for grammar]

Last edited:

ForMee

Feb 7, 2019
After around 15 minutes (I'm a bad coder)... decrypted the .swf file, read through the Main module and decrypted some hash keys, I've got the cheats:

"knar" +5M
"sake" +MoneyPerSec * 66642
"main" Critclic * 42
"perm" Click * 42
"fiji" Crit chance + 21%
"hale" Building money * 42

I can modify these cheats to yield higher values, if anyone is interested I'll upload a separate version. This will, of course, not work with your saves if you started playing the game with the .exe file
You are the best dude :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes