Flash Wall Simulator [v0.1] [dong134]

Muria-Worm

Oct 12, 2021
Thumbnail.png

Overview:
Its a simple game really. Looks like someone has got themselves in a nik of trouble so you can have your way with them​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-20
Release Date: 2022-03-18
Developer: Dong134
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
SWF: - - - - -

Thumbnail.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.41.05.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.41.07.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.41.11.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.41.20.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.41.35.png Screenshot 2022-03-18 at 18.42.18.png

Last edited by a moderator:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
On hold? Well dats funni.
EDIT: Oh, looks like we un-held things.
EDIT2: So, why dev name is different from the one displayed on Patreon Shitreon?
EDIT3: And yeah we get there's sex so we don't need the "sex" tag. :whistle::coffee:
EDIT4: Is "hole" a tag? Bro i believe what is going on in this game is called: Glory Hole. So put that as tag instead.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Looks like someone has got themselves in a nik of trouble. But, everything is in your hands; She depends on you!
Which pretty much means she's completely fucked, both metaphorically and literally. :rolleyes::D

antag.jpg
Her ass-hole at the moment she got herself in a nik of trouble.

1733756_Screenshot_2022-03-18_at_18.41.05x.jpg

Her ass-hole right after asking us for help. lol

1733756_Screenshot_2022-03-18_at_18.41.05.jpg

Last edited:

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Guy: Bitch! Smile for the camera!
Girl: "With teeth bitten" F-f-f-f-f-f-faaak.....

1733731_Thumbnail.png

ps. thats defo not the smile you make before the rape... Or anything alike in this situation...

• Yay, new update!
  • Haha
Reactions: X-49 and rKnight

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
I always feels like the games he making leave them half finish
example Nezuko got corrupted when he working on it he just abandoned it

I guess he came across made by DoctorCursed it also got abandoned due to flash player die off

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Eh... i dunno, i usually go with beer or something.
But right now i got an absolutely massive headache, and i really do feel like bashing my head against the wall. :(:coffee:
Oh yeah beers, why didn’t I think of that…
I guess once you go bashing you can’t go back

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
On hold? Well dats funni.
EDIT: Oh, looks like we un-held things.
EDIT2: So, why dev name is different from the one displayed on Patreon Shitreon?
EDIT3: And yeah we get there's sex so we don't need the "sex" tag. :whistle::coffee:
EDIT4: Is "hole" a tag? Bro i believe what is going on in this game is called: Glory Hole. So put that as tag instead.
Reply: Sometimes mistakes are made thanks for pointing it out.
Reply 2: Developers sometimes seek financial backing from other sources including the publisher Mew Games, why do you have to come slam one of the 2 main ways Devs have to seek support?
Reply 3: Tags allow people to see what a game has without going to the page of the game unlike your posts which should have some tags all to themselves of which I won't list because I want this post to not get deleted.
Reply 4: No I have never seen hole as a tag before but it works almost as well as Glory Hole without being self righteous about it.
Reply All: Thanks for using the edit button instead of 4 separate posts to complain without actually truly giving constructive criticism.
As to the game itself: the pics need to place the focus just a bit lower instead of leaving so much space above the body. I hope the Dev works on altering the "characters" in each hole so there is actual difference in the bodies instead of 1 simple drawing/animation for all the targets of your attention.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Reply: Sometimes mistakes are made thanks for pointing it out.
Reply 2: Developers sometimes seek financial backing from other sources including the publisher Mew Games, why do you have to come slam one of the 2 main ways Devs have to seek support?
Reply 3: Tags allow people to see what a game has without going to the page of the game unlike your posts which should have some tags all to themselves of which I won't list because I want this post to not get deleted.
Reply 4: No I have never seen hole as a tag before but it works almost as well as Glory Hole without being self righteous about it.
Reply All: Thanks for using the edit button instead of 4 separate posts to complain without actually truly giving constructive criticism.
As to the game itself: the pics need to place the focus just a bit lower instead of leaving so much space above the body. I hope the Dev works on altering the "characters" in each hole so there is actual difference in the bodies instead of 1 simple drawing/animation for all the targets of your attention.
Sum1 is totally triggered huh, what a shame. :whistle::coffee: