RPGM Waifu Wonderland [Development Thread]

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Just realized that I forgot to put Madison in the header. It's been updated and really has all of the characters appearing in v0.1 now.

Unless I forgot someone else lol

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As much as I hate to do this, I've had to put updates on hold until I'm done with my final projects and officially graduate. I just don't have the time to work on both, and since I don't have any patrons yet, putting Waifu Wonderland on the back burner is what I have to do. I made a longer post about it if you're interested. I talk about my project plans for once I'm finally done with school and will have a lot more time on my hands. Even with the slight delay (2 or 3 weeks at max) Waifu Wonderland is still on track for a May release.

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
As of a couple of hours ago, I am officially done with uni. Updates will be resuming this weekend with the last Sandy scene for 0.1. I talked a bit about updated plans for projects here, if you're into that. Also looking into making a discord server. Still on track for a May release!

exer

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Alright, just one more week of art posts to go and all of the CG and character art for v0.1 will be done! That will be 14 characters (15 inc Almiranda) and 20 scenes (21 inc Almiranda), with more than 40 individual CG! I've already started diving into the actual game and getting it ready for launch. It's a little more work than I expected, but it should still be done to be released by the end of May.

As for this week, we have Sandy/Ivy/Valentine's HJ scene. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. I'm looking forward to people being able to see it.