1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Splash.jpg

Overview:
A romantic & sexy school visual novel mixed with an addicting match-3 puzzle. 10 cute girls are waiting for you...
You are the most popular playboy in highschool, hundred girls are crazy about you... but the story always ends up being the same, you are expelled from the school for convenience reason, and now.. you are moving to a new school in remote location.
How will this story ends ?....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Developer:
Censored: Yes.. and no (the sprites are uncensored, the CG's not)
Version: Final
Language: English (sort of)
Store:

Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
thanks to @Ryahn for the help in cracking this game

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Please report any errors you may have. I removed the check for steam in the .dll but I am not sure if the achievements will cause the game to crash.

Reactions: Tauk and yoyomistro

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Well, there's going to come a time when game developers realize that the only match-3 hentai game that can either come close to or actually beat HuniePop is... Drum roll please... HuniePop 2. I mean, I hate to draw the line like that but there it is. You've either got freemium games which speak for themselves in terms of lack of quality and outright money-lust, or you've got games like this.

Last edited:

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
Am I the only one who thinks the character cards the girls are on look like they're recolored YuGiOh or MTG cards? Just a random observation...

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Ibis

Jun 2, 2018
pliz add tag like "puzzle" becaouse some like these art of games but we wont fint them if wed search on them!

Leixein

May 21, 2018
i like koikatsu art but the gameplay seems like a chore and although i like hunnie pop but it has no ending.... if this game have decent ending i might try it but if its the same like hunnie pop then nahhhh~ not gonna spend my time doing puzzle for some CG

ezpot008

Oct 16, 2016
just finished the game, nothing much to see, although i have to say i spended more time beating the last lvl of the last girl than playing the entire rooster of the other girls , the trick to beat them is to not wait the chain combos to finish i mean you can make more moves on other parts of the board while a chain combo is running, and well i personally didnt liked the ending, not gonna spoil anything but it almost seemed the game was made by a crazy ex-girlfriend...

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Yeah. I beat 8/10 girls. It's a bad huniepop where you get the girl naked once and a single crotch censored pose. All reused background assets. The models are using a japanese game for poses. So nothing original and nothing sexy about it.
Goddamn... downloading this shit anyway, it has my weakness, busty redheads in aprons...

Raxle94

Jul 12, 2017
I'm pretty sure this was made using Koikatsu CharaStudio. I'm amazed this got onto Steam.

Silentwalker

Jan 31, 2018
and well i personally didnt liked the ending, not gonna spoil anything but it almost seemed the game was made by a crazy ex-girlfriend...
Same, that ending was stupid as hell, wouldn't be surprised if you were right about the ex-girlfriend lol.

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes