• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GodspeedYou!Pervert

Mar 2, 2022
The last time I played this game was at version 0.9.6.5 which I believe was the end of last year. I love this build as I am glad to see customization being tackled. I would love to see more customization in the outfit color, either having color wheel that changes the main pieces of the clothes or more preset color options. This game is already so hot and the new additions are somehow making it even more sexy! Had to update the rating. Looking forward to seeing more!

Some features I would like to request: Inverted mouse on the Y-axis, I know I'm in the minority of people who uses this feature but its a staple setting in every 3D game now. With the addition of cum inflation I would love for there to be a toggle to turn off inflation for our character, similar to how we can turn off futa. Having to hold V in between scenes as someone who isn't a fan of the look will be annoying if this feature becomes a part of every floor.

Last edited:

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Some features I would like to request: Inverted mouse on the Y-axis
noted, it's not hard to add it, it's just that no one had asked for it
With the addition of cum inflation I would love for there to be a toggle to turn off inflation for our character, similar to how we can turn off futa. Having to hold V in between scenes as someone who isn't a fan of the look will be annoying if this feature becomes a part of every floor.
later on I will add more cumflation so it is true that adding a button to avoid it is a good idea!

robozaec

Mar 29, 2022
I'm probably missing something, but why during any sex encounter when you click on the "cum" button, the screen fades to black and you get teleported into some kind of shadow realm in an unrelated pose? Kinda weird, I'd prefer to be cummed on here and now, not in a genjutsu.

Last edited:
Reactions: Moggoggi and god600

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
I'm probably missing something, but why during any sex encounter when you click on the "cum" button, the screen fades to black and you get teleported into some kind of shadow realm in an unrelated pose? Kinda weird, I'd prefer to be cummed on here and now, not in a genjutsu.
there are three ways to cum, with the right click, at positions 5 or 6 of the scenes, and by teleporting to the void,
teleporting to the void is just one more option

Szabi96

Mar 30, 2018
Hey ! Did you change something since build 14 or 15 ? It says i dont have enough vRam. Before i've had no problem like this. I have 2gigs on my laptop, hoped it would be enough

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
WaifuDreamsCity-B16
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Mar 17, 2021
I've been having some problems running it, too. I haven't tried to run it since Build 9-ish. It will load the menu, but kills due to lack of memory, even at the lowest settings.

Waifu Dreams Studio

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2023
Hey ! Did you change something since build 14 or 15 ? It says i dont have enough vRam. Before i've had no problem like this. I have 2gigs on my laptop, hoped it would be enough
I've been having some problems running it, too. I haven't tried to run it since Build 9-ish. It will load the menu, but kills due to lack of memory, even at the lowest settings.
I am checking what may be causing the increased memory consumption,
if you want you can try this solution while I fix it

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes