Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
The more I play this game the more disappointed I become. Of all the characters, why is the dev focusing on the least attractive and the most annoying of them (Asuka, Minami, Brooke and to some degree Sheila)? All the while, the sexy ones like the mother, the principal, Catherine and ones like Takamura, Motoko and Elizabeth are almost completely ignored save for a few scummy teases. If this continues, I might drop the game. As whiny as it may sound, I don't come here to fap to little girls.

NixtTwix

Jan 20, 2017
The more I play this game the more disappointed I become. Of all the characters, why is the dev focusing on the least attractive and the most annoying of them (Asuka, Minami, Brooke and to some degree Sheila)? All the while, the sexy ones like the mother, the principal, Catherine and ones like Takamura, Motoko and Elizabeth are almost completely ignored save for a few scummy teases. If this continues, I might drop the game. As whiny as it may sound, I don't come here to fap to little girls.
I respect that, my man, and I think there may be hope for you. The latest update almost guarantees a full scene about Catherine is coming up next, as well as one for Inori (whom I suppose can be seen as either "little" or "big", depending on your frame of reference). Aside from that, there are also heavy hints at scenes in the near future with Roxy, Shirohime, Hellen, Rachel, Takamura and Kaori. There will likely be more about Asuka (in that she seems to be the gateway to Hellen) and Minami (for similar reasons with Shirohime) of course, but what can you do? If we are on version 0.5.8, there may be up to a year longer for the creator to flesh out the more 'titular' characters, so maybe more time will work in your favor.

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
By the way, is this game's Discord channel private and for Patrons only ?

If it's not, please send me an invitation. I'd be happy to hear more about the progress and will find a way to support the dev.

If it isn't, please tell me there will still be updates in the future regardless of its Patreon page being shut down (Sorry if I made the wrong guess about the incident. I'm a newcomer and know almost nothing about what happened and is happening)

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Patience is virtue, mate :D
We can't have Irphaeus ruining the story by suddenly fucking the girl while their resistance are still pretty high, especially for all those MILFs (unless Rachel could immediately provide MC with high-dose-magical-pinky-perfume which could lead any girl into heat-mode by one push XD)
But if we back to the topic about preferences and also favoritism toward certain characters, I think ur statement are really understandable
Personally, I like the current pace, at least it seemed pretty logical for the non mind control superpower genre, not really escalated quickly but also not super slow
The whole game in the latest update was only worth 1 month in-game anyway, so I guess it's still a long journey for reaching it's end which also means there's still many chances for any or even every girls in the game to be covered

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

smnb

Sep 5, 2017
Of all the characters, why is the dev focusing on the least attractive and the most annoying of them (Asuka, Minami, Brooke and to some degree Sheila)?
Least attractive?! Saying how my cute playful kitty is not attractive, that's blasphemy! Actually, not just her, your whole "least attractive and the most annoying" list matches exactly my "best stars" list. :love:

Reactions: Synaxis

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
That sucks, but nothing you can do about, everyone has different tastes and yours just happen to be scheduled for late in the game. I would argue however that Rachel, Tomoe and Elizabeth all had a fair amount of content so far, so there's that.

Bogan53

Sep 23, 2017
This may have been covered somewhere in this thread already but with 131 pages I think I'll try my luck asking here.
I've started from an old save on the current version from the art room encounter with the new Italian teacher. I've tried both the options with the statue and from there go to the cleaning job in the change rooms to retrieve the camera. I get 2 choices here. 1/ retrieve the camera and 2/ search lockers. I do both and successfully get the camera and also pick up the Taser. From there it just loops and I can't exit.
Has anybody else had this problem? Appreciate some assistance please.

Cheers

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
This may have been covered somewhere in this thread already but with 131 pages I think I'll try my luck asking here.
I've started from an old save on the current version from the art room encounter with the new Italian teacher. I've tried both the options with the statue and from there go to the cleaning job in the change rooms to retrieve the camera. I get 2 choices here. 1/ retrieve the camera and 2/ search lockers. I do both and successfully get the camera and also pick up the Taser. From there it just loops and I can't exit.
Has anybody else had this problem? Appreciate some assistance please.

Cheers
Yeah, page 106 apparently :D
And I guess it could be considered as a FAQ

Yep :)
Might be a bit confusing since we should rummage the locker TWICE after retrieve the minicam :

Retrieve the mini camera > rummaging the locker (trigger asuka's locker) > rummaging the locker (trigger kayane's locker)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yuyue62

Dec 15, 2018
This game is great, but way toooooo short. I love those scenes made from honey select.
Guys recommend some other game like this one thanks!

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Well weirdly I did enjoy this game beginning to end.

I say weirdly because I have never been a fan of manga/anime/hentai artwork in either comics or games.

I was unsure of the artwork when I began playing the game, but it grew on me more and more, animation is not bad, but it has a great story in it so far, and am looking forward to seeing where the story leads to.

Krova

Oct 15, 2018
I understand your hatred toward the appearance of the girls you marked "annoying and least attractive".

Asuka, Minami, Brooke, Sheila - All 4 of them don't have an attractive breeding hip or big milk jugs, that's for sure. Some find it uneasy or disgusting having sex with a girl that looks like a child and I think I know how unpleasant it is to watch a girl/woman in your "I wanna throw up"-zone strip off, let alone have sex. That's the matter of personal taste and no one can judge it.

I myself have a taste and ofcourse, I've never been fully satisfied with any games I've played so far because H games are meant to serve multiple tastes as once. Sticking to a certain type of body means killing your own franchise and putting all your effort on it in vain eventually. I can't remember how many games I had to put down so far after just 10 minutes or less of playing despite the good graphics. It's all because I hate to see massive and shaggy boobs. I like round medium boobs; a pair of oranges or melons is okay but only in certain situations. Unfortunately, that was the thing all the female in those game shared and I didn't want to hurt my eyes and stomach for absolutely nothing.

Luckily, in this game, there's only 1 character with the body tyle in my throw-up-zone: MC's mother. But I'll try to live with that rather than putting the whole game down because some pieces of pineapple can't ruin the taste of the pizza since there's no harm on avoiding those parts.

You're unlucky that you had to start with the parts with the pineapple pieces. So, my suggestion is enjoy the space between them and keep looking forward to the day where there's none left.

About the personalities of those 4. Look at the bright side: Minami's innocence and playfulness makes the story less stressful. Sheila's confidence and smartness makes her the most trust-worthy companion. And Brooke, well, she gives me a challenge I can't refuse to beat (not sexually) and to me, she has the most charming eyes in the game so she has my interest.

I have nothing to say about Asuka yet. I hoped something would change her mind when the lastest version came but, so far, she's still a pain in the ass. I don't know what she's planning for yet but her mind tells me she's up to no good. I can say I understand your attitude toward her.

4.10 star(s) 266 Votes