• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hello everyone!

Here is my walkthrough for the game (v0.11) after experimenting a bit with... well, every one of these damned choices.
The point is to make it easier to choose different routes when the Karma system will be fully implemented and previous choices will have an impact. And if you don't remember where to find a specific scene

Also, since updates are slow, I thought a quick recap of who the characters are might be usefull.

ALSO also, the story and its mysteries are being revealed bit by bit, and if you pay attention you can get something close to the full picture. But again, slow updates and long story makes it difficult to remember every piece of the puzzle. So I wasted some time to make a summery of the story as we can know and guess it so far.

Enjoy! Or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mate this is an incredible effort! I salute you! (y):giggle::love::cool:

Reactions: T4t0rt and vmaks

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

Here is my walkthrough for the game (v0.11) after experimenting a bit with... well, every one of these damned choices.
The point is to make it easier to choose different routes when the Karma system will be fully implemented and previous choices will have an impact. And if you don't remember where to find a specific scene

Also, since updates are slow, I thought a quick recap of who the characters are might be usefull.

ALSO also, the story and its mysteries are being revealed bit by bit, and if you pay attention you can get something close to the full picture. But again, slow updates and long story makes it difficult to remember every piece of the puzzle. So I wasted some time to make a summery of the story as we can know and guess it so far.

Enjoy! Or not.
I didn't know Jira had that option for -30 karma. I took the third option.

Reactions: vmaks

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
Hello everyone!

Enjoy! Or not.
Thanks to you, probably next update will be a bit more easy. Jira is mine. One worthy ally for the times coming.

T4t0rt

Feb 22, 2023
According to the patreon, the new update came out at the end of january of this year. And considering you can get it even with 3$ subscription, i'm starting to consider the idea on getting a subscription, even if just for one month.

4.10 star(s) 265 Votes