VN Others Completed Wagamama High Spec [Final] [Madosoft]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
I expected as much, was just complaining about how annoying I find her character.

On the whole I'm pretty pleased with the game, though I haven't had the chance to enter into any character's route yet. It's no Majikoi, but then what is?

IONJigZz

Jun 16, 2017
How do you toggle off the censorship? I can't seem to find the control for it.
Soo, about that censorship thing. Is it a toggle on/off or is it just misunderstanding? Can't find the switch anywhere. Don't mind it but would prefer it without the mosaic :D

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
Hi guys, im having a problem with de mega -.-

Is already the second time im downloading this and it stops in 3.9~4.0GB :mad:
2 days trying to download the game XD

So, what could it be?

(im gonna trying the others links ;-; )

EDIT:

d2.png

Last edited:

Tytxar

May 30, 2018
Hi guys, im having a problem with de mega -.-

Is already the second time im downloading this and it stops in 3.9~4.0GB :mad:
2 days trying to download the game XD

So, what could it be?

(im gonna trying the others links ;-; )

EDIT:

View attachment 662025
IIRC Mega has a limit on the size of the file that can be stored before downloading if you're using free/no account. Didn't check on the other links but you'd probably have better luck downloading via torrent.

Z.B.M Johan

Mar 31, 2018
IIRC Mega has a limit on the size of the file that can be stored before downloading if you're using free/no account. Didn't check on the other links but you'd probably have better luck downloading via torrent.
how/where can i find the .torrent? i tried the others links but every time it gots some error....

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
how do you toggle censorship on off? i checked settings but i didn't see an option to turn it on or off

richen.piss

Mar 4, 2019
i check the cg online and didnt find any uncensored in it.And i didnt see any uncensored ver at all, still thanks for uploading the game.

The1person

Jul 22, 2017
Megasync gives you a 5GB limit unless you have a paid account, you just have to wait an extra 6-8 hours or something when you break the limit, I just think it'd be hilarious to get to the very end, and get told you have to wait for the last 0.1%.
You could just use a VPN, change ur location and refresh to resume downloading. Although I'm replying to a 5yo post hope this helps.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ponny333
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote