Unity [W.I.P] OpenWorld Project

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Banner2.png

You can get it for free at
Seduce all women you can, playing as a Lesbian.

Hi. I'm a solo developer and now I'm working on my 3rd game: OpenWorld Project. I wanted to create a 3D/SandBox/DateSim/Survival game full of women I could fuck, basically my own 3D world with blackjack and hookers. xD
Actually, it's in pre-alpha status, so there's still a lot of content/mechanics to be added.

I'll be uploading a new update every Friday. ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. at least Lost are looking pretty golden right now .. waiting 4 'em to drop right fromn their plane crash and wrestle them dames 4 the win;)!

Reactions: irisGameDev

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
A new update is now available.

What's new:
- added voice sounds to the Sex Scene
- finished to fix in-game UI behaviour
- I've tweaked the post process effects and lighting in order to make the environment to suit the new woman model materials.

What's next:
- I'll develop a Level System: when the player levels up, will receive unlock points
- I'll make the Unlock System, which will allow the player to unlock stuff in exchange of unlock points
- I'll add bots AI for them to walk on the terrain, so they'll look more alive xD
- I'll make the Survival System, ( the character will have hunger, sleep, stamina, etc., status )
- I'll add a system to allow the player to consume items ( food, water, etc.)

Reactions: F1_V10

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Hi, happy new year! Today I've uploaded a new update :) :

What's new:
- added a level system
- added an unlock system, which allow you to unlock sex animations in exchange of points
- added and implemented a very basic WanderingAI for the NPCs and a walking animation

What's next:
Even if the level system was added and implemented, I still have to make you actually gain experience, and I have to decide how much and when will you receive it. The Unlock System works just fine, but I'll add more animations to make it worth. To resume, I'll basically be polishing what I added this week, 'cause I don't feel like I should be adding more stuff before improving what we already have at the moment.

You can get it for free right :)

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Hi there! There's a new update available

What's new:
- added events that allow you to actually gain experience when you choose the best response in a conversation, when you give a gift that suits her personality and when you have sex.
- added persistence to level data and the Unlock System data, ( now it's saved to disk )
- fixed and inventory bug that allowed you to keep gifting an item even if you had 0 or less xD
- tweaked the free camera on the Sex Scene, so now you can move it upward and downward
- added the displaying of the free camera binding to the Sex Scene
- added 2 more Sexual Positions to unlock ;D

What's next:
For the next week I've been considering to add a Day/Night system, so I can limit the amount of specific actions in a certain period of time, (example: not being able to start the exact same conversation over and over again). I also would like to polish bots Wandering AI, add more Sexual Positions and fix the bug of the Randomize button from the Character Customization Menu which throws a huge error. Since I've never made a Day/Night System, I can't tell you how much of all of this I'll be able to finish on time. xD

As always, thank you so much for reading! :)

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Hi there! There's a new update available

What's new:
- added a Day/Night system which still needs polishing
- added a new hair shader, so now it looks more realistic

What's next:
I'll be polishing the Day/Night system and I'll add several brand new positions to unlock. If I can I'll also work on the dialogues.

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Sorry for no-updating OpenWorld project the past Friday. The reason is that I've been working in a side project that I plan to publish in two weeks, and really needed more time to finish it in time. So, OpenWorld project will be updated on 14th February, (yeah, Valentine's day, pure coincidence lol).
Thanks for reading! :D And sorry again Dx

irisGameDev

Dec 3, 2019
Sorry, I just realized I didn't post anything about the Valentine's update. I've been a bit busy working on the releasing of at Steam and the updates.
Anyway, this is what I did for the past updates:

- added 2 brand new hairstyles
- fixed a lighting issue in Day/Night Cycle system: the problem was that the light intensity was the same during the whole cycle, now it increases/decreases depending on the daytime.

- added a new model with more geometry to improve the bodies looking during the sex scene.

Thanks for reading!