VN [W.I.P] Crossed Paths (BL/Yaoi)

Yayuro

Dec 6, 2019
unknown (4).png

Please follow us on our for updates too!
Check out our page too!
Join our discord server!

Story:
When David Rivera moved to New York, his long-sought-after dream came true. But what happens when you have achieved all your life goals? Sometimes you need a small push to be able to move on and find new dreams to pursue.
…Which for David appear in the shape of three guys, three paths that cross with his in the streets of the big city, each one with his own story and dreams. Which one of them will David choose?
Hello everyone. We are from a studio Yayuro and we are currently working on our first-ever game titled"Crossed Paths" a visual novel that is a theme around yaoi and BL. We would like to share with everyone our current progress and update throughout our development process. As we are working towards a working demo, we will be launching this project via crowdfunding on Kickstarter somewhere around the end of January 2020.

If you like our game, consider supporting us and stick around this post as we post the latest update from our development.

This is our main character:
David Rivera
unknown (2).jpg
And these are the characters that he will be going after:
unknown (6).jpg
unknown.jpg
unknown (1).jpg
We will be posting a sneak peek of the gameplay shortly. Meanwhile, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Last edited:
Reactions: u z i and kshyk

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
Unfortunately, this is not my kind of game. But I'm impressed by this thread. That was really good introduction - one post and I already know enough about your game. That's how you should do it!
This is not very common in here (f95). Other new developers should take example.
I wish you good luck with your game!

Reactions: Mukesh12349

Yayuro

Dec 6, 2019
CG_02.jpg CG_02.jpg

This is the current work in progress for the CG art. Sorry that I have not been updating as we are working around the clock to get this demo done.

Yayuro

Dec 6, 2019
Capture7.JPG
After through lots of hard work, we are finally done with the demo of our game "Crossed Paths"! You can now download and play the demo on our itch website.

The Kickstarter page will be revealed tomorrow!