Movikx

Oct 23, 2018
Here's my full save if you don't want to grind
if this guy s save isnt working play the game make a save in the first slot then change the save and close/ re open the game and it will work, did for me at least

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
It says " I don't have enough energy and must sleep" but when I go to the bed in my room the game does not show the sleep prompt. whats up with that?
The sleep option appears in the mc's bedroom at night after the end of the day. To recover energy during the day you can select the sofa in the living room for the mc to rest while watching tv. The max values of the bars Clean | Food | Energy is 10

barra01 ener = +10
barra01max ener = +10
barra02 comida = 10
barra02max comida = 10
barra03 banho = 10
barra03max banho = 10

but I believe that the max value of the energy bar increases above 10 as the mc gets stronger by exercising.

Reactions: El Buho

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
If it was japanese, I'd understand the " censored", but why in this case?
The dev is spanish but, for some reason only publishes his games through DLsite so they have to censor them in line with japanese law... Only reason I can think they do this is because they live in Japan maybe? But yeah I think this dev has a decent line up of games with a reasonably entertaining game progression system and mechanics. This is all ruined though because of the censorship, makes it feel like we're only getting 50% of the reward for 100% of the work.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
The dev is spanish but, for some reason only publishes his games through DLsite so they have to censor them in line with japanese law... Only reason I can think they do this is because they live in Japan maybe? But yeah I think this dev has a decent line up of games with a reasonably entertaining game progression system and mechanics. This is all ruined though because of the censorship, makes it feel like we're only getting 50% of the reward for 100% of the work.
not spanish portuguese or brazilian

Ker1gan

Jun 1, 2020
A great pastime, but some kind of understatement in the plot. It seems the game needs a continuation of up to 200 points.

Reactions: Valila

Ker1gan

Jun 1, 2020
in the images folder for example it says abert peitos in spanish that would be abertura pechos 1 i know it because i am spanish but who nows i dont see the coding
RpgMakerSaveEdit.exe
with such a program, you are able to see the save scripts and make life a little easier for yourself, the game scripts in Spanish, which will make it even easier for a native speaker to parse

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
in the images folder for example it says abert peitos in spanish that would be abertura pechos 1 i know it because i am spanish but who nows i dont see the coding
As you mention, it seems that his dev is Portuguese or Brazilian, because some of the texts of the dialogues that have not been translated into english are also in portuguese. And in the Cheat Menu variables, for example, banho (portuguese) appears instead of baño (spanish).

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
I forget the name of another game.
Similar gameplay. But like this one, not that remarkable.

I've already forgotten that one and will likely forget this one soon.
To the brother uploading the full save,

THANK YOU!!

Edit:
the similar game was the aunt game by the same dev. . . .
I suppose good job? on completing projects. . . .

all the same,

I'mma have to avoid what this here dev makes as it's. . . .. grindy. decent sex scenes but a terrible follow-through

CAT0X0

Jul 26, 2019
I think that as another forum member has already commented in this thread, all the games of this dev are almost clones, where the only thing that changes are the characters. Because the routine of grinding, interacting in the kitchen, resting while watching TV, the mini-games of exercising or having to clean the pool, is repeated in most of them.

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
Does Vulgar Stepmother have the ending? I've maxed out everything in the game now.

2.30 star(s) 7 Votes