Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
Still good, but compared their other game, the H content is much smaller, not to mention lack of animation which only focused on stream scene only with little variation (only 3 H variation / character). not to mention in early game you need to invest in stock to earn money, good luck learning all the candle, or trust god of luck.

*for first investment i reccomend on entertainment which start around 1k and stabilize around 5.3k

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
I still don’t understand why I can’t normally donate more than a thousand in currency and also the shares are always at 0, there is no voice acting for girls, I can’t save or load. I already tried to launch it through ntlea, LMGUI does not see this game, I tried everything I could - no result. Can anyone tell me how to deal with this problem?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
I still don’t understand why I can’t normally donate more than a thousand in currency and also the shares are always at 0, there is no voice acting for girls, I can’t save or load. I already tried to launch it through ntlea, LMGUI does not see this game, I tried everything I could - no result. Can anyone tell me how to deal with this problem?
Did you change your regional settings to japan?
You can donate whatever amount you want, just click number and type what you want to donate.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
Did you change your regional settings to japan?
You can donate whatever amount you want, just click number and type what you want to donate.
How to change regional settings in Windows? When I enter more than a thousand, my donation amount is written as -1 and nothing is donated.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
How to change regional settings in Windows? When I enter more than a thousand, my donation amount is written as -1 and nothing is donated.
. Other windows might be bit different, but I assume that you can use google. It does sound like your problem is related to regional settings, japanese unity games don't like being on different regional settings than japanese.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
. Other windows might be bit different, but I assume that you can use google. It does sound like your problem is related to regional settings, japanese unity games don't like being on different regional settings than japanese.
Ahh, I already did this, I even changed the time zone on Windows - it still didn’t help, it seems like it’s not my destiny to play it normally(

c3nk0000

Feb 7, 2020
Ahh, I already did this, I even changed the time zone on Windows - it still didn’t help, it seems like it’s not my destiny to play it normally(
there is still hope for a patch... in any case, this problem is clearly not caused by the regional settings themselves, it's just that the game, for some reason, translates internal executable commands... let's hope that this will be fixed

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
DLC 1 - To apply: Make sure Main Game is Registered first (To Register, go to the drop down menu located on the Top Left of the game screen and look for the Register/Work Information option and click on it). Extract DLC folder , open .exe in DLC folder and Register DLC (This may take some time, do not close if application freezes give it a few minutes. A message will pop up saying install complete). Main game should now run with DLC installed.

evil12

Mar 15, 2019
Knowing this group, they probably throw 1 more dlc before planning the next project but it will depend on sales.
That seems to be the current trend with them. Release new game yearly, on sale (50%off) at release for a limited time before defaulting to normal (very high) price point. Release 2 DLC's each usually within 2 months of each other for less than a dollar to finally have the completed game. Each main release and future DLC's features a cameo from past series as well as new original characters (though may have some relation to previous characters). DLC's usually feature one character addition that can be played on its own without installing to main game (Big fan of this personally, one route for $0.50 isn't bad at all imo and is a good way to see if the game would be worth looking into)

Peperoncino, the sibling group to Beelzebub also follow the same business practice when releasing their games with Beelzebub's works taking place in everyday life and focusing on dark perverted and voyeuristic fantasies (Molesting in particular), and peperoncino works taking place in a fantasy world with heroes, adventurers, fairy tale characters being violated by monsters, bandits etc. through various scenarios. Their games do have some variety and not all of them are great, but I'd say they have a pretty good track record so I wouldn't be worried if VTuber didn't cut it for you. Here's hoping the next work builds on the failures from previous works.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

xavier326

Dec 28, 2021
DLC 1 - To apply: Make sure Main Game is Registered first (To Register, go to the drop down menu located on the Top Left of the game screen and look for the Register/Work Information option and click on it). Extract DLC folder , open .exe in DLC folder and Register DLC (This may take some time, do not close if application freezes give it a few minutes. A message will pop up saying install complete). Main game should now run with DLC installed.

Mega
Is this only the Append or is it the main game as well?

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes