Vroid - Need advice for body sculpting

akitaholic

Nov 12, 2018
Straight to the point: I am working on a game and want the scenes to be 3d. It'll be anime-styled, so I'm using Vroid. Would absolutely use Koikatsu models for this but I'm concerned about an international legal issue.

I know of the trick where you can enter numbers above and below the slider max/min, but I notice that specifically the bust begins to look less-than-great pretty fast, like beyond 2.0 it just looks bad. The problem being I have at least two characters who are well-endowed beyond that size.

I'm curious if anyone here has had to deal with this before and what they did. Didn't see anything that matched my problem in existing vroid threads

I'm not opposed to doing work in Blender or frankensteining a separate body onto a vroid head. Given the labor that might involve, though, I'm hoping for a simpler solution.

Thank you in advance.

JakaiD

Dec 26, 2018
The models were probably create for certain ranges so you will not fix this in the app. Will have to go Blender.

aereton

Mar 9, 2018
It's all about the model's topology, which doesn't work as well for ranges above or below the intended slider scales.
Not much you can do inside VRoid itself.

I'm not opposed to doing work in Blender or frankensteining a separate body onto a vroid head. Given the labor that might involve, though, I'm hoping for a simpler solution.
Will be your only solution. They don't have any genitals anyway.