Unreal Engine Abandoned VR Titties [v27.1] [Vrtitties Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
tried to play this without VR. cant change the character's assets without moving the camera around as i browse the options. when i choose a room and it loads, it asks if i played vrtitties before and i cant select nothing. i press random stuff, do everything i can with the mouse and no option get selected.
Press "Y"

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
yes i realised that later. the game is still a bit difficult to control. how do i change positions?
You can press "Y" to get to the next position you can also use buttons "1" to "0" to quickly change the positions, you can also alter the positions by clicking "Right Mouse Button", also "J" makes the male jizz sometimes (it needs little time).

Reactions: joeblow7314

meh65

Aug 8, 2016
In version 23 is there a way to get to the edit level? When I start the game it just goes straight to the scenario.

Flexy123

Dec 17, 2017
same here. I'd love the latest version. Vrtitties IMO was the best second after VaM, except that VaM is ridiculously complex. (I usually look at the latest version of VaM for 5 minutes, and then I leave it since thre is nothing really to 'play' in a sense). VRTitties was always good.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Mind sharing what that means exactly?
Some people can get stingy with the links and think that they may have viruses, im sharing the links for admins to confirm if they have virus or not (even though i know this specific link is 100% clean), so its just for some fellas to feel better about the link and admins to upload it on other services as well. You could just download it there is nothing wrong with it but if you don't trust this handsome gentleman with the worlds most gorgeous smile you can just wait for admins to reupload it :)

Reactions: AgreLuma33

GopnikDude

Apr 22, 2018
I get a black screen when i start the game. I see the loading screen, then turn black and that's it

badmojo90

Jan 28, 2018
So heres the thing, I've been around for every single surge they've made towards pushing "VR" and ever single time it has failed, and yes it is failing now- the market is already pulling away. One big reason is normal gamers/viewers just do not like wearing all that VR gear just to play a game or watch a movie, its cumbersome and clunky....not to mention expensive.

Whats more is many places have been pulling VR became its being labeled a health risk; VR is basically small LCD screens directly over your eyeballs and in many cases of people playing games like VR Skyrim when they tried looking towards far off distances in the game this tricked their eyes into dilating as if they were actually looking at a real distance and it burned their retina badly in some cases. Due to these cases and the lawsuits that followed many places have pulled VR tech from shelves as the cases are being reviewed.

They would be better off investing their time and effort into holographics, that has universal application and would be far more cost effective.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote