Unreal Engine Abandoned VR Titties [v27.1] [Vrtitties Team]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
mmh i cant consider an phone like an galaxy as "cheap"... those phone cost more than my whole pc here... (between 300 and 1000)
and the main problem is not even the VR headset itself, but the PC of NASA you need to run it correctly...

(i stay on my PSVR, its cheap, maybe not the quality of an VIVE or Oculus, but its way more than enougth... and it doesnt require an crazy pc like the two others. and the VR game on console are way better than pc :p )
You can get one of those phones for $250-$300 if you get the right deal. I have the "Galaxy for life" program with Sprint, although I'll be switching to verizon soon, so all I have to do is give them the old one and they give me the new one whenever it's released. Deals are always out there, you just gotta find em.

Reactions: Gabaw

Saikuya

Not a Weeb
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Would it be possible for someone who has already downloaded the game to upload to google drive or mega? There have already been a couple requests to do so, and the only link working on my end is going to take 6-7 hours to finish. If no one does, I will once my download is complete.

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
mmh i cant consider an phone like an galaxy as "cheap"... those phone cost more than my whole pc here... (between 300 and 1000)
and the main problem is not even the VR headset itself, but the PC of NASA you need to run it correctly...

(i stay on my PSVR, its cheap, maybe not the quality of an VIVE or Oculus, but its way more than enougth... and it doesnt require an crazy pc like the two others. and the VR game on console are way better than pc :p )
You don't need a fancy computer to run it, I am using a 1500$ computer from 4-5 years ago and can run every game on max settings including VR games, you can get the same quality if not better for like 600 now at most as mine is quite dated. Just use the build it yourself (computer planet for example) sites and pay a small fee for construction instead of buying a pre made overpriced branded one.

Where you'd be paying an extra 1000$ just to have a brand plastered across your computer with no increase in performace as to the prior option.

Flatman

Jul 8, 2017
All the links are dead atm.
Filebox is not responding(offline?) and the others are "this file does not exist"
Edit: GoFile seems to be working again

f95_usr

Jun 25, 2017
Here is the latest build of VRtitties, 22.6

The one drive location with all VRtitties builds, current and future builds:

Hope it is useful :p

I have PM-ed the OP to update first post.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017
Here is the latest build of VRtitties, 22.6

The one drive location with all VRtitties builds, current and future builds:

Hope it is useful :p

I have PM-ed the OP to update first post.
sadly ur mega and one drive link are already down :(

Eliendrel

Jul 5, 2017
I have a ryzen 5 1600 @4GHZ 1.38v and a gtx 1080 but i can't enjoy vr feature as I don't have any vr glasses :)

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote