kruk2

Oct 22, 2018
Nice list SequencePulse !
I also found:
1. INSULT ORDER (there is a VR mod)
Control - 4/5
Graphics: 4/5
Gameplay: 4/5
Performance: 3/5 (had some perf problems in few scenes)
Can use only 1 hand

2. After Service Gangbang
Basically the same as Insult Order.

hetaheta

Nov 29, 2019
The Klub 17

Custom create sex game, a large number of mods. For better graphics you need utility called "Hook". Hook5 version gives the best graphics and many subtle features. Unfortunately, a paid version is required ( ). Only $1 paid version has VR support function.

lewdvrgames

Jun 10, 2020
Really great thread, I thought I knew every game in the space but there were actually a few in here that were new to me. Excited to check them out.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
New game just came out called , interesting of note is that it seems to focus on physical thrusting but other than that it doesn't stand out too much.

Also, here's a key (isn't mine, got it elsewhere) to besti if you still want to try it out of curiosity, it should unlock everything. If you do decide to give it a whirl go with "Besti 9" as that's the version with the most content, "Besti X" is supposed to be some kind of upgrade under heavy development or something and had no sex last I played. I'd be interested to see your take on it.

Jan 25, 2018
New game just came out called , interesting of note is that it seems to focus on physical thrusting but other than that it doesn't stand out too much.

Also, here's a key (isn't mine, got it elsewhere) to besti if you still want to try it out of curiosity, it should unlock everything. If you do decide to give it a whirl go with "Besti 9" as that's the version with the most content, "Besti X" is supposed to be some kind of upgrade under heavy development or something and had no sex last I played. I'd be interested to see your take on it.
Thanks for the code, I've added besti.

Cherry gives some simplified captain hardcore vibes, I hope this genre of games will some day actually try to do something beyond just viewing models and animation in VR, or at least get significantly better at it....

Jan 25, 2018
Ok I think I need to address something here: when I first started this list there wasn't 5 pages of VR games out there.

It's cool that more VR games exist now, but honestly most of them are so incredibly basic that going through them just feels like a chore.

The initial purpose of the thread was to do a 100% list of all games. At this time, I think too many games exist that going for 100% completion makes little sense.

"Games" I qualify as model viewers / model viewers with animations cover really almost every single entry out there, with the only exception being the femdom game "Dominatrix Simulator" which has the player do various poses.

At least for now, I'm abandoning the objective of going for full completion. Instead, I'll try to focus on any release that actually introduces worthwhile game mechanics, or at least excels in doing models and animations.

I'll try to include a review for any game anyone here actually recommends - no more v 0.01 pre-alpha bs where it's just models with no hair.

Sep 14, 2018

Unless that key unlocking power has a dropoff after a certain time... because it did not affect the unlocking ability of content for me.