VN Ren'Py VR Gave Me Powers ?!?? [v0.1.5] [Chancla Studio]

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Hi everyone !

First of all thank you all so much for your interest in the game ! As I said a lot it is my first try so of course it is bad, nevertheless judging by your feedback I'll have much more interest in redoing the beggining of the story (and change MC look, now that I see it yes the no eye was a bad idea xD)

I hope I am going to improve on every field

Regarding some questions people asked I am going to answer them here :

-For patreon, it already is down so I am going to switch to subscribestar, I knew about patreon ToS so I expected it but thought that it would be a problem in a month or two.
-I am going to do an incest patch, as I'm doing the start again
-For sex scene, I wanted to get the game out ASAP so that I can get feedback (as I see it was a good choice) BUT now they will be animated
-What kink will and will not be avoidable :
Mind control is the main plot of the game so it will not avoidable.
For the rest, you'll mostly have two choices that will lead to a more loving and wholesome ending meaning there won't be hardcore thing, and for the other choice it's just the reverse, you just purely take control of your harem and they don't have brains not to spoil the possible ending

Now my only request of you will be to try out when the new version of V0.1 will be out, I know that seems like not a good start but I swear I am going to get better, my only problem will be my english, I think I'm not that bad in english so everything will be understandable but getting better in english will take a long time and please bear with the bad english until I find a solution for that problem

I wish you all a nice day and hope that we'll see again !
Interesting, it's not a bad idea as a starting point, if you allow me I'll give you some advice, it's going to sound a bit harsh (I'm not trying to offend), but maybe it will help you a little:

Visually it is not very striking, so a good story that captivates the viewer is essential, the idea of mind control is good and has worked successfully before, but for it to really serve for a "long" game it must have a story or context that be interesting by having the sexual part as a complement and not the opposite, since that only causes it to end in a fanservice fuck fest without further ado and therefore dying.

I hope this helps you in some way, it has potential, good luck.

PS: It would be great if the MC had slightly bigger bangs... you know the rapist hairstyle.:LOL:

DUjf83_XkAA7Xac.jpg

Skargaroth

Oct 19, 2020
Hi everyone !

First of all thank you all so much for your interest in the game ! As I said a lot it is my first try so of course it is bad, nevertheless judging by your feedback I'll have much more interest in redoing the beggining of the story (and change MC look, now that I see it yes the no eye was a bad idea xD)

-For patreon, it already is down so I am going to switch to subscribestar, I knew about patreon ToS so I expected it but thought that it would be a problem in a month or two.
-For sex scene, I wanted to get the game out ASAP so that I can get feedback (as I see it was a good choice) BUT now they will be animated
For the rest, you'll mostly have two choices that will lead to a more loving and wholesome ending meaning there won't be hardcore thing, and for the other choice it's just the reverse, you just purely take control of your harem and they don't have brains not to spoil the possible ending

Now my only request of you will be to try out when the new version of V0.1 will be out, I know that seems like not a good start but I swear I am going to get better, my only problem will be my english, I think I'm not that bad in english so everything will be understandable but getting better in english will take a long time and please bear with the bad english until I find a solution for that problem

Good to hear
Hopefully it'll be a 1 time patch that just deals with the relationships so you don't need to keep updating the patch along with the game updates :)

DeUglyOne

Bite Me!
Donor
Sep 1, 2017
Hi everyone !

Stupid question time:
Why would you need an incest patch? The reason for the patch in the first place would have been getting past Patreon, and they've already nuked you anyway. Sounds like an unnecessary expenditure of time and effort that could be used elsewhere.

As bad as the (supposed) English is, it's NOT your only problem. Frankly, the story is full of holes and contradictions already and it's just not presented well at all.
He left home without notice, been away from home, without contact, for 2 years. It's said that he didn't make the cut (after 2 years?) but then switches to the excuse that the group was disbanded with no explanation given (so... nobody made the cut after 2 years?).
He comes home and everybody acts more like he's been gone for 2 hours and knows what he's been doing.

"I'm home"
"OK. You have fun?"

This is basically the interactions with your mom and little sister. Then your little sister adds...

"Why don't you get some pizza?"

Then you see your big sister and end up talking more about her choice of pizza than doing any catching up.

Off to the pizzeria, that happens to be owned by your childhood friend's dad. Even she knows what you've been doing!

... That's when I quit.

Chanclink

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
Stupid question time:
Why would you need an incest patch? The reason for the patch in the first place would have been getting past Patreon, and they've already nuked you anyway. Sounds like an unnecessary expenditure of time and effort that could be used elsewhere.

As bad as the (supposed) English is, it's NOT your only problem. Frankly, the story is full of holes and contradictions already and it's just not presented well at all.
He left home without notice, been away from home, without contact, for 2 years. It's said that he didn't make the cut (after 2 years?) but then switches to the excuse that the group was disbanded with no explanation given (so... nobody made the cut after 2 years?).
He comes home and everybody acts more like he's been gone for 2 hours and knows what he's been doing.

"I'm home"
"OK. You have fun?"

This is basically the interactions with your mom and little sister. Then your little sister adds...

"Why don't you get some pizza?"

Then you see your big sister and end up talking more about her choice of pizza than doing any catching up.

Off to the pizzeria, that happens to be owned by your childhood friend's dad. Even she knows what you've been doing!

... That's when I quit.
Thanks for your response and I see your point, yes the story REALLY need improvement, to be honest at first it was just a silly idea I wrote long time ago and I was too much focused on learning how koikatsu worked, though I'm going to remake the beggining, I know it's hard to retry something that was a bad experience but for what I've done so far I swear it is gonna be worth it

stormtiger

Mar 22, 2020
I have found several times where the custom name for the MC is not used in dialogue correctly, but the default name for the MC is used instead.

Chanclink

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2020
do u have or are u going to make a discord for the game?
Not for now, I'll surely make one when V0.2 will be out which so far is going pretty good but is getting big and I'll need more time, it will be out in less than a month though, In 3 week would be good

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
I was randomly browsing games with the loli tag and came across here. I haven't played the game, I must admit, but I have been to your SS site. I have a little advice. You CANNOT write on your SS site about any problems, "bad news" and other such when you are just starting your adventure with game development. You're practically at the beginning of your career and you already have some "bad news". Don't do it, don't write about it, even if it's true, don't talk about it. When you become more recognizable and a large group of fans gather around you, you will feel comfortable saying what things will really look like. SS is not only a site to collect money from your fans, it is also an advertisement that new potential patrons see and only good things must happen here.