• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection Others Vortex Games Collection [2020-07-25] [Vortex Games]

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
So are there any non-demos or is that all they make?
" Wrestling Girls UrbanBackstreet", the last link under the spoiler tab, is a full game. It's pretty good. He made that a few years ago. It will give you a taste of what he's up to now.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
" Wrestling Girls UrbanBackstreet", the last link under the spoiler tab, is a full game. It's pretty good. He made that a few years ago. It will give you a taste of what he's up to now.
Wasn't that one the, versus fighter? I first liked one of these games because I liked the idea of "I lost, but the story continued." Like when you get captured, but getting captured was optional and completely avoidable and you don't get the scene if you don't get captured.

meeman

Jul 12, 2019
Wasn't that one the, versus fighter? I first liked one of these games because I liked the idea of "I lost, but the story continued." Like when you get captured, but getting captured was optional and completely avoidable and you don't get the scene if you don't get captured.
It's basically streets of rage, but with girls who want to squeeze and sit on you.
There are captures hidden throughout the game. Most can be avoided. A couple are part of the story and must happen to progress. I think one of the last versions added a vs mode too, where you fight in the ring.